• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[SOLVED] screenpass? problem with Knives Out (blue Ray)

My original disc problem and log were for a Netflix disc. I picked up a Redbox disc and it did the exact same thing. (i.e. Warning message 6 1/2 minutes in when iso played back on PowerDVD) Attached new log.
This is exactly what someone else reported when they burned the ISO to a BD50 and tried it on a home theatre setup.

I only watch Blu-Ray on my home theatre setup. For me, this [usually] means having to burn an ISO to a disc.
Just put the BD folders on an USB stick and test...
That's what I do on my OPPO before burning to BD media.
I bet your Blu-ray standalone has an USB input.

Most bd players have a USB port yes, but that doesn't mean it supports be folder playback on a USB stick. Very little do, more often it's limited to play from files such as Avi/mp4/mkv or is just a diagnostic port.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Most be players have a USB port yes, but that doesn't mean it supports be folder playback on a USB stick. Very little do, more often it's limited to play from files such as Avi/mp4/mkv or is just a diagnostic port.
There aint no such thing as a be player... :rolleyes:

So I am assuming since I've not seen anything from Pete or (?), this has not been resolved as yet?

I was able to copy the DVD using MakeMKV version 1.14.7, but not AnyDVD!

I don't have Blu-ray, but MakeMKV does Blu-Ray.
That's not the point of james' message. You posted about a successful DVD rip, in the BLU-RAY section. Completely different format, so whether you were able to rip it or not, is in this case completely irrelevant.

Oh please forgive me for posting in the wrong forum - must be a mortal sin for the AnyDVD “support” team that I did this. Just forget that I did this mistake! Instead of lopping insult replies, get AnyDVD HD (Blu-Ray) fixed!

Oh please forgive me for posting in the wrong forum - must be a mortal sin for the AnyDVD “support” team that I did this. Just forget that I did this mistake! Instead of lopping insult replies, get AnyDVD HD (Blu-Ray) fixed!
You can make a wonderful mkv with AnyDVD & CloneBD.

Relax, nobody was insulting you. Simply informing you that a succesful DVD rip is irrelevant to a succesful or failing blu-ray rip. DVD problems are fixed by new anydvd releases, blu-ray problems are for 90% fixed primarily by AnyDVD's Online Protection Database updates. Those happen independent from anydvd versions

On top of that, your MKV encode was done with MakeMKV (which is good by itself), but just as irrelevant as it's not a redfox/elaborate bytes product.

That's all that's been said, don't read more into it?

You can make a wonderful mkv with AnyDVD & CloneBD.

Yup, but not from his DVD ;)

Relax, nobody was insulting you. Simply informing you that a succesful DVD rip is irrelevant to a succesful or failing blu-ray rip. DVD problems are fixed by new anydvd releases, blu-ray problems are for 90% fixed primarily by AnyDVD's Online Protection Database updates. Those happen independent from anydvd versions

On top of that, your MKV encode was done with MakeMKV (which is good by itself), but just as irrelevant as it's not a redfox/elaborate bytes product.
And it certainly does not help people, who are looking for a solution for their BLU-RAY.
And why are we wasting time on this...

And it certainly does not help people, who are looking for a solution for their BLU-RAY.
And why are we wasting time on this...

Good point, lets hit the road and grab a beer :p

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my Soul to keep

If I post in the wrong forum again
Prepare to be insulted by Jim (aka James)

all titles are mixed up during playback after ripping full movie iso. Logfile attached. Any help is much appreciated!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.5.0_Info_F_KNIVES_OUT_1FDC0C77_3ED55ABB.ziplog
    4.5 MB · Views: 5
all titles are mixed up during playback after ripping full movie iso. Logfile attached. Any help is much appreciated!
Probably because you need to use AnyDVD version 8.4.5.1 or later for that title.

Back