• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

I checked midway and Ford v Ferrari again tonight. Still not supported.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I checked midway and Ford v Ferrari again tonight. Still not supported.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

If you have the same Midway that's on the list already, I have that version myself... Yeah no joy there yet.

Made note Ford v Ferrari still a no-go.

Thanks.

T

@testiles for me it's more about the audio than the visuals with movies like Ford vs Ferrari. There's something to be said for a healthy dose of engine noise at high volumes.

@testiles for me it's more about the audio than the visuals with movies like Ford vs Ferrari. There's something to be said for a healthy dose of engine noise at high volumes.

I hear you!

Funny you say that --- I decided to get the UHD because BluRay.com says the Atmos track is stellar!

Looking forward to revving my engines (lol)!

T

Another title not yet working:

Zombieland: Double Tap (UK):
ZOMBIELAND_DOUBLE_TAP -- OPD: BD_5e7c084bead2

List re-posted.

Titles in the Unknown Support Status section will leave the list end-of-day Saturday 2/29/2020.

T

@testiles, please note that Knives Out (US) -- BD_7a0c78afd7ef is ALSO Screen Pass protected. Darn it!

looks like this one too:
KNIVES_OUT | BD_c4f09a56c11e

that said, at the end of the day, isn't it fairly minor, can't one just manually hunt and then note the proper playlist, or even faster just go to the stream directory and find the largest file and play that (in this case it seems they probably split it into two parts since I see two large files, neither one large enough to store the full movie alone unless they went to ridiculous compression levels, hopefully not)?

i've been playing all UHD by just going to streams and playing the big file (well, I did find a couple discs that had it split across a slew of small files, so I did try to hunt down playlist for that one)

IT CHAPTER TWO -- OPD: (Japan) BD_3e280028ba8a

My weekly update of this four titles:

YESTERDAY -- OPD: BD_6f462f9f8d44
UHD_ANNA -- OPD: BD_e7bc93a6342a
UHD_AHF -- OPD: BD_7ca3abb99dce

I am very excited to see whether there will be 2 OPD versions for the next UHD titles in March :rolleyes:

My reported versions of Midway and Ford v Ferrari are still not supported as of this morning.

Back