• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD Ripper from the command-line

Thanks.

That's true, but as I mentioned in my reply to SamuriHL, what's the attraction for keeping the encryption?

I always keep a protected .iso backup in case there turns out to be a ScreenPass issue still present at the time I make the .iso.

If the .iso is unprotected and there are still ScreenPass remnants it's useless.

Also I want the ability to change AnyDVD Settings for the title during play if I care/need to.

Unprotected .iso's permanently "burn in" whatever AnyDVD setting you have at the time of creation.

Those are 2 reasons off the top of my head...

Oh, yeah, and as mentioned above I make protected UHD .iso's while waiting for the UHD to be supported.

T

Back