• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Your credit card processing problem is stopping me from renewing my license...

Steven Huang

It seems that you are unable to progress credit cards and I can’t renew my license. I don’t have any bitcoin. Do you have another option perhaps PayPal? Or an ETA on when you will be able to accept credit cards?

Ugh, the PayPal question again. PayPal will NEVER happen! (Nor has it ever been an option in the past, even under slysoft days. PayPal doesn't want to process payment for tools like anydvd).

The credit card problem only affects certain regions (like the USA). They're still working on a solution but others have said that using a vps and visiting from 'outside the USA' worked then.

ETA: no

If you don't want that you have 2 options

Look into virtual currency like Bitcoin (really isn't that hard to use)
Contact support to reset your trial, include your trial number in that case. Starts with Txx-xxx

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Ok.. I’m assuming you meant VPNAnd not “VPS”?
Well I was not on a trial I was an annual subscriber now I’m looking for an alternative product can someone please get a convenient solution for their US customers please?

Thank you for responding following the advice of another post I connected and was able to pay for a new 1yr license granted I would have rather paid for the renewal but I paid for a whole new license thank you

The renewal process shouldn't have been any district from the new license one, but glad it worked.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thank you for responding following the advice of another post I connected and was able to pay for a new 1yr license granted I would have rather paid for the renewal but I paid for a whole new license thank you
Could you please share the solution you found? I also am in US and would rather avoid cryptocurrency. Thanks!

Either he used a VPN to make it appear he was outside the US (which is a problematic area at this time), or he used crypto currency. That's it. Those were the 2 options offered.

Either he used a VPN to make it appear he was outside the US (which is a problematic area at this time), or he used crypto currency. That's it. Those were the 2 options offered.
Thanks

I am located in the USA. Does the VPN method still work? I attempted to renew my license for 1 year and the only option shown for payment is cyber currency. I tried a VPN connection from Japan and also the Netherlands. Neither one gave me the option of purchasing with a credit card.

I am located in the USA. Does the VPN method still work? I attempted to renew my license for 1 year and the only option shown for payment is cyber currency. I tried a VPN connection from Japan and also the Netherlands. Neither one gave me the option of purchasing with a credit card.
I live in the USA too. I tried ExpressVPN a couple of days ago without any success using about 10 different countries. Ironically, Elby works via the UK, but not Redfox. I don't want to use BitCoin, so I guess I'm SOL. I've given my email address to Redfox in the event they get MC or Visa to work in the USA. I have a license from Slysoft and it still works for most DVD's, but not Lionsgate, which is why I would like to sign up with Redfox.

There's nothing ironic about it. Elby doesn't deal in decryption tools, as such they have zero problems with payment providers. Which country did you set it to in the vpn? Try a european based one, or canada. Someone else said when setting it to canada they were able to purchase.

There's nothing ironic about it. Elby doesn't deal in decryption tools, as such they have zero problems with payment providers. Which country did you set it to in the vpn? Try a european based one, or canada. Someone else said when setting it to canada they were able to purchase.
I tried Canada, Netherlands, UK, France, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Japan, Argentina and a few more.

Back