• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

AnyDVD OPD Parser 02162020 Released

Release Notes:

o) adds a new dependency DLL in the zip archive. Just extract them both to the same directory.
o) now checks the first post of this thread to see if your title has already been posted...if it has, it won't copy it to the clipboard.
o) appends the version to the end of each title e.g. |02162020|
o) uses last modified date to hopefully fix the stupid log age bug

PLEASE UPDATE IMMEDIATELY!

It happens because windows is an idiot and thinks when you create a new file with the same name as an old file that they are there same. This is ntfs for you. Nothing I can do about windows problems.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It kinda does make sense.

You're replacing the old version of the logfile with the new, so Windows considers that an update of the file. That's why it retains the Create Date and updates the Modify Date.

(Just like with XCOPY when you instruct it to only re-copy files to the destination when they have been changed in the source. You're repeatedly overwriting the destination copy files as they change, but for all intents-and-purposes it's the same file being continually updated.)

What does surprise me is @kufo saying he completely deleted the logfile, created a new one, and found the original Create Date still assigned to the second file created.

I'll have to test that and see for myself, 'cause there's no way that makes sense.

@testiles
Info 16.Feb current titles that are not supported

Rambo Last Blood -- OPD: (Germany) BD_9d7bfd9ae54f
The Jungle Book -- OPD: (Germany) BD_7c136e72a327

Excellent. Thanks xellex.

I knew there were others that wanted to post Rambo...

@kufo, if I mistakenly ask you for an update for Rambo.. going forward, please remind me xellex is the man for this title now, if you would :=)

Not working:
SHUTTER ISLAND -- OPD: BD_e93f1348dc77
(amazon.ca)

Got it djloewen.

Let me ask you, is this the newly-released 10th Anniversary version?

https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Shutter-Island-4K-Blu-ray/228674/

If so, and if you've seen it (on your stand-alone player or wherever), are there any Special Features or extras with this UHD -- or just the movie?

Trying to decide if I want to get it (and online info is unclear about that).

T

It kinda does make sense.

You're replacing the old version of the logfile with the new, so Windows considers that an update of the file. That's why it retains the Create Date and updates the Modify Date.

(Just like with XCOPY when you instruct it to only re-copy files to the destination when they have been changed in the source. You're repeatedly overwriting the destination copy files as they change, but for all intents-and-purposes it's the same file being continually updated.)

What does surprise me is @kufo saying he completely deleted the logfile, created a new one, and found the original Create Date still assigned to the second file created.

I'll have to test that and see for myself, 'cause there's no way that makes sense.

It may not make sense but that's exactly what Windows is doing. You have to understand how the file system works to really understand why. Basically if you delete a file, at some point Windows goes into clean up mode and wipes the attributes for that file from the file table. If you recreate the file before that happens, it just assumes it's the same file and keeps the original file properties. This kind of nonsense annoys me with Windows.

It may not make sense but that's exactly what Windows is doing. You have to understand how the file system works to really understand why. Basically if you delete a file, at some point Windows goes into clean up mode and wipes the attributes for that file from the file table. If you recreate the file before that happens, it just assumes it's the same file and keeps the original file properties. This kind of nonsense annoys me with Windows.

Gnarly !!!

T

Idiotic is more like it. I hate when Windows does this kind of insane stuff. But we have zero control over what the file system decides to do.

Yeah ..... I'm not getting that result.

I repeatedly deleted then within a few minutes re-created logfiles and each time got a new Create Date:

Logfile Test - Capture 5.JPG

Logfile Test - Capture 6.JPG

Logfile Test - Capture 7.JPG

Maybe you'd have to recreate in under a minute or something?

I don't know but these results look how I would expect.

Hey something good came out of all this testing.

The title I was testing on became supported between today and yesterday...

Terminator Dark Fate UHD -- OPD: BD_5a357b314100

... so my first test had a new Create Date, but then I noticed the filenames were different from yesterday's (because title now supported. seems to change logfile name).

Then re-tested with the new supported logfiles, getting results above.

Hooooorahh! I'll watch TDF tonight !!!!

Thank you, developers!

T

AnyDVD OPD Parser 02162020 Released

Release Notes:

o) adds a new dependency DLL in the zip archive. Just extract them both to the same directory.
o) now checks the first post of this thread to see if your title has already been posted...if it has, it won't copy it to the clipboard.
o) appends the version to the end of each title e.g. |02162020|
o) uses last modified date to hopefully fix the stupid log age bug

PLEASE UPDATE IMMEDIATELY!

The most important thing about this update, and what's SUPER cool about it, is that if a title is already on the list, the Parser now knows that and won't provide that OPD!!!

I'm sure everybody will agree that is major!

It will avoid repetitive requests to post the same title.

@kufo, can you check to see if your logfile date issue is resolved?

T

JOKER -- OPD: (Japan) BD_bca73146d0b
now supported!

Rambo: First Blood -- OPD: (Japan) BD_916b960e947a |02162020|
Rambo: First Blood Part II -- OPD: (Japan) BD_01e12fb77d84 |02162020|
Rambo III -- OPD: (Japan) BD_682462ecb6ad |02162020|
not supported.

Thank you for updating to the latest version of the tool. Much appreciated!

now supported!

Rambo: First Blood -- OPD: (Japan) BD_916b960e947a |02162020|
Rambo: First Blood Part II -- OPD: (Japan) BD_01e12fb77d84 |02162020|
Rambo III -- OPD: (Japan) BD_682462ecb6ad |02162020|
not supported.

kitaT, got your 3 new titles.

Can't find anything with that supported OPD Id on the list but do see this one for Joker. Is this the correct one?

Joker - BD_bca73146d0b4

(I see, maybe the last number dropped off??)

T

Last edited:
Let me ask you, is this the newly-released 10th Anniversary version?

https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Shutter-Island-4K-Blu-ray/228674/

If so, and if you've seen it (on your stand-alone player or wherever), are there any Special Features or extras with this UHD -- or just the movie?

Trying to decide if I want to get it (and online info is unclear about that).
T

That's the one. The UHD disc has no extras whatsoever. The regular Blu-ray is the same as the previous release(s), with two short extras on it - "Behind the Shutters" and "Into the Lighthouse". Only get it if you want the improved PQ from the UHD disc.

The following is now supported:

DOCTOR SLEEP -- OPD: BD_6ed74be3fc52

Thanks so much for that update rdodolak!

Guys,

I'm thinking/hoping maybe a new set of keys was uploaded to the OPD today!

<fingers crossed>

That's the one. The UHD disc has no extras whatsoever. The regular Blu-ray is the same as the previous release(s), with two short extras on it - "Behind the Shutters" and "Into the Lighthouse". Only get it if you want the improved PQ from the UHD disc.

I see. Well, appreciate that info.

I already have the older UHD and was hoping the new one had extras.

Do you know if the PQ is improved from the previous UHD or do you mean it's an improvement over the Blu-Ray.

'Cause now, that's the only way I would buy this....

T

now supported!
Can't find anything with that supported OPD Id on the list but do see this one for Joker. Is this the correct one?

Joker - BD_bca73146d0b4

(I see, maybe the last number dropped off??)

kitaT,

I'm gonna assume I have the right Joker here and make it supported.

If this is not correct, let me know as soon as possible.

List re-posted.

One week ends, a new one begins.

Good night!

T

@testiles
These titles are supported and can be removed from the list (y)

Rambo Last Blood -- OPD: (Germany) BD_9d7bfd9ae54f
The Jungle Book -- OPD: (Germany) BD_7c136e72a327

I generated new log files for the four UHDs of mine that were unsupported yesterday and already reported and listed.

Supported today: Doctor Sleep (already reported supported and removed from the list), Ford v Ferrari and Terminator Dark Fate.

DTS Demo Disc 2020 still not supported.

I parsed the new log files with the new OPD parser AnyDVD_OPD_Parser(02162020).2, thanks @SamuriHL.

Nothing was automatically copied to the clipboard. I ran the parser again and captured the command window:

Found 42 known OPD IDs.
DOCTOR SLEEP -- OPD: BD_6ed74be3fc52 already supported! DOES NOT NEED TO BE POSTED.
FORD V FERRARI -- OPD: BD_d0bb3183025a has already been posted.
DTS_DemoDisc_2020 -- OPD: BD_fafa0f976a33 has already been posted.
TERMINATOR_DARK_FATE -- OPD: BD_01f4f5186e50 has already been posted.
No data copied to clipboard.
Press any key to exit.
Is this the behaviour I should be seeing in the parser? @SamuriHL, should I post any of these new log files for you to look at?

I would expect that if an OPD number is SUPPORTED but is STILL in the list, that the parser should say "please report this title is now supported".

And why do Terminator Dark Fate and Ford v Ferrari not show as "already supported" when AnyDVD shows they are supported in the status window?

Curious in Canada,

--michael

Very fine new parser, guys!

As far as I am concerned, discs no. 3 and 6 in the actual list do not work yet...

Waiting for success and praising your fabulous work in Austria, :)

Last edited:
I generated new log files for the four UHDs of mine that were unsupported yesterday and already reported and listed.

Supported today: Doctor Sleep (already reported supported and removed from the list), Ford v Ferrari and Terminator Dark Fate.

DTS Demo Disc 2020 still not supported.

I parsed the new log files with the new OPD parser AnyDVD_OPD_Parser(02162020).2, thanks @SamuriHL.

Nothing was automatically copied to the clipboard. I ran the parser again and captured the command window:

Found 42 known OPD IDs.
DOCTOR SLEEP -- OPD: BD_6ed74be3fc52 already supported! DOES NOT NEED TO BE POSTED.
FORD V FERRARI -- OPD: BD_d0bb3183025a has already been posted.
DTS_DemoDisc_2020 -- OPD: BD_fafa0f976a33 has already been posted.
TERMINATOR_DARK_FATE -- OPD: BD_01f4f5186e50 has already been posted.
No data copied to clipboard.
Press any key to exit.
Is this the behaviour I should be seeing in the parser? @SamuriHL, should I post any of these new log files for you to look at?

I would expect that if an OPD number is SUPPORTED but is STILL in the list, that the parser should say "please report this title is now supported".

And why do Terminator Dark Fate and Ford v Ferrari not show as "already supported" when AnyDVD shows they are supported in the status window?

Curious in Canada,

--michael
It's working as expected. The titles you have there are already on the list in the first post of the thread. Therefore there is no reason to report them again.

However...

That being said, it's funny you did what you did by creating new logs and checking the status. When I was designing the new version, I was told that would never happen and that people would simply check the anydvd status window instead of creating new logs and scanning them with the parser. Hence the functionality to post that a title on the list is now supported was not added.

So yes it's working as expected... if it's on the list it doesn't check any further because it was expected that people wouldn't create new logs to check the status.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back