• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

I don't know what's going on with that log. That's messed up. Windows is doing some kind of insanity with it. The parser gets the created date (not modified date so that's where the confusion could be coming in, btw) and calculates how many days since today. My guess is the create date is still showing the date that the file was first created. Right click on the log and go to properties and it should show you create date and modified date.

So the only one with the problem is It Chapter Two's logfile, right?
Yes that's right. Tried to upload this log file here. Became a warning: file to big. 3 MB...?

Found a hint in your linked thread about screenpass protection relating to this. Same problem when trying to upload the log file.
Maybe this is also depending on screenpass protection?

I'll test this! Thank you for this (y)

I would think that every time you create a new logfile it has a new create date and a new modify date, even if you overlay a previously existing one.

But I haven't tested it.

T

List re-posted.

kufo's Rambo Last Blood is now listed in the Unknown Support section and, if no updates, will roll off end-of-day Friday 2/21.

I bid you all a Good Evening.

T

I would think that every time you create a new logfile it has a new create date and a new modify date, even if you overlay a previously existing one.

But I haven't tested it.

T

ROFLMAO! Clearly you've never dealt with Windows. What it SHOULD do and what it DOES do are often different things. Especially if you're recreating a file that previously existed.

ROFLMAO! Clearly you've never dealt with Windows. What it SHOULD do and what it DOES do are often different things. Especially if you're recreating a file that previously existed.

... which is why I mentioned I haven't tested it.

Have done now -- and it seems that the Create Date is retained from the original logfile but Modify Date is updated with each iteration of the logfile.

Logfile Test - Capture 1.JPG

Logfile Test - Capture 2.JPG

The Parser may need to key off Modify Date as opposed to Create Date to get the true "age" of the logfile.

T

I chose create date for a reason but if you want I can change it when I rewrite the parser in the next day or two.

On that note I'm putting out a notice that the next version of the parser is going to be required. A lot of stuff is about to change with how it works. You guys managed to find another problem that I don't want testiles to have to deal with. That being said the change I'm putting in will benefit YOU (the reader of this post) the most. You'll set why when I post it. Once I get over whatever the hell I've caught I'll write the new code. It's a feature that honestly should have been there since day 1 but I only thought of it the other day. So get ready to update. Lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I chose create date for a reason but if you want I can change it when I rewrite the parser in the next day or two.

Looks like it has to switch to Modify Date to work properly.

... That being said the change I'm putting in will benefit YOU (the reader of this post) the most... So get ready to update.

Looking forward to it.

T

I think so too. Though I manually deleted the old log file and created a new one. It would be a great surprise when there's an other date than shown in the unzipped folder.
I will see when I test it.

kufo

I chose create date for a reason but if you want I can change it when I rewrite the parser in the next day or two
You can do this but for what reason should a single film show an other date?

It happens because windows is an idiot and thinks when you create a new file with the same name as an old file that they are there same. This is ntfs for you. Nothing I can do about windows problems.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

@testiles
Info 16.Feb current titles that are not supported

Rambo Last Blood -- OPD: (Germany) BD_9d7bfd9ae54f
The Jungle Book -- OPD: (Germany) BD_7c136e72a327

happens because windows is an idiot and thinks when you create a new file with the same name as an old file that they are there same. This is ntfs for you.

You're right the file I made yesterday was shown in the info window as created end of January. I don't know why this could happen because all older files were deleted before manually. Curious thing.

You're right the file I made yesterday was shown in the info window as created end of January. I don't know why this could happen because all older files were deleted before manually. Curious thing.

Because windows is a moron, that's why. The NTFS file system keeps all the attributes of a file. When you delete the file, in theory the attributes are also removed. But, as you've discovered, it's not always thorough about that. And there's nothing I can do about it in code.

Because windows is a moron, that's why. The NTFS file system keeps all the attributes of a file. When you delete the file, in theory the attributes are also removed. But, as you've discovered, it's not always thorough about that. And there's nothing I can do about it in code.

Right ... (y)You are powerless against such stupidity.:( No furter questions:p

Back