• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Rambo Last Blood Region 2 UK Retail

Electricmonk

Disc: Rambo Last Blood Region 2 UK retail

Error: VTS_25_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader

Any other company I would put this down to defective disc but Lionsgate to tend to go all out trying new protection on their discs so I thought I'd run it past you James.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.4.0_Info_J_RAMBO_LAST_BLOOD.ziplog
    780.2 KB · Views: 4

Any other company I would put this down to defective disc but Lionsgate to tend to go all out trying new protection on their discs so I thought I'd run it past you James.
I believe you are right, this looks like a new protection.

Please try AnyDVD 8.4.4.1. This should fix the problem.

rambo_LB.jpg

Hi James,

Title 60 went through perfectly, double checked with the disc on my DVD player and 1:25:48 is the correct film length.

Cheers

View attachment 50119

Hi James,

Title 60 went through perfectly, double checked with the disc on my DVD player and 1:25:48 is the correct film length.

Cheers
Does it copy "full disc"?
Why are there titles 76 & 79? Please post a new logfile creates with AnyDVD 8.4.4.1.

Back