• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No response from support portal for license key

Belinda Chase

K have sent several emails to the support portal asking to resend license key but have had no response. Yes I have also checked in my spam/junk file and no response has been received.

@Belinda Chase

I just sent you a private message with your license key.

I found all your 3 support requests and each one got processed within an hour. I have to check if your mail provider is refusing our emails...

It's a pleasure :)

I checked our mail logs and all mails got successfully delivered to your mail provider. It looks like your mail server silently trashes emails from RedFox :banghead:

I just sent you another test email which got delivered. Please check also you spam folder and let me know if this email arrived.

I did not receive your test email in my regular inbox or junk file- I am only receiving your responses on the forum.

Looks like your mail provider is silently deleting mails from RedFox.
You have to ask them to clarify, I'll send you a pm with details.

Hi Ivan. I was wondering if you could help me out as well. I rebuilt my system and need to recapture my license keys. How best to do? I have my original order info if that helps, but the links no longer work.

https://www.redfox.bz/support.html

Pick the option 'losy license key' and fill in your order info.

That said, if you can find the original purchase e-mail, they should be there as attachments

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Hi Chevron. I did as you suggested and received an auto-response that doors closed in 2016. Any other thoughts?

Hi Chevron. I did as you suggested and received an auto-response that doors closed in 2016. Any other thoughts?
If you have a Slysoft license, you can use that up to version 7.6.9.5. If you are wanting a version 8.xxx, you need to purchase a Redfox license. If you have your original email that was sent to you, you can install the 7.6.9.5 version and use the Slysoft key and it should work. It may not be updated enough for the discs you want to do however. If you don't have your old key, you are probably out of luck, they don't have all the database from the Slysoft days.

Last edited:
If I have been waiting on a CloneBD licence - it is here or elby as been sending both a message for a lifetime CloneBD licence that I been waiting for a week since paying via Paypal.

Licenses should be sent instantly. Check your spam folders (including webmail). If they falls, contact them at elby.ch

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

@Lee Horton, please do check your spam folder. According to our contact person at Elby, your license key was sent twice: first when you purchased it and then again when you contacted them and asked for it to be sent again.

Hi Jill - thanks for getting back to me - I have checked my spam/junk mail and nothing coming through. I'm wondering if I'm like
Belinda Chase and the MSN isn't allowing attachments from you to come through. Is it possible to have it sent to me via a DM?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the hassle with this.

Uh, that is going to be difficult, as we are not actually the ones selling the CloneBD software and holding the keys. Do you have a gmail address (you can pm me that and I'll forward it)? While the emails with attachments are frequently moved to spam/junk in gmail as well, at least they are definitely going through.

Back