• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

In the Line of Duty

bellbern

this dvd will not show in my drive to be read by cloneDVD. I go thru the process of making a backup and it ejects the disc from my drive. Logfile included

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.3.0_Info_D_LINE_OF_DUTY.ziplog
    304.6 KB · Views: 3
If it wouldn't show, anydvd wouldn't have been able to make a logfile. Other than the fact that you need to set your drive hardware region

Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
Current profile: DVD-ROM

Everything looks just fine.

If it wouldn't show, anydvd wouldn't have been able to make a logfile. Other than the fact that you need to set your drive hardware region

Everything looks just fine.
Ok if you say so but I'm telling you I still cannot make a backup after setting drive region to United States region 1

Ok if you say so but I'm telling you I still cannot make a backup after setting drive region to United States region 1
Why? Can you post a zipped CloneDVD logfile?

And a new logfile confirming the proper region setting in addition to the CloneDVD logfile requested by James.

Back