• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

I have a new one that I just got from the CES. It is the new DTS Demo Disk for 2020 volume 24

DTS_DemoDisc_2020 -- OPD: BD_fafa0f976a33
Direct from DTS at CES
USA

I'm not entirely sure on this one. What I was asking about is that MakeMKV puts the drive in LibreDrive mode and I wasn't entirely sure if it was causing issues with AnyDVD seeing the drive as a UHD drive. But once you eject the disc, LibreDrive mode goes away so AnyDVD should work normally at that point. Honestly, I'd uninstall AnyDVD, restart the machine, and reinstall AnyDVD, reboot AGAIN, and see if the problem goes away. I've never seen an issue like this, either, and I own that drive and use it with both AnyDVD and MakeMKV. Very strange! Let me know if this helps or not.
After rebooting the problem with this disc persists with anydvd but now not even makemkv will recognise the disc. It just spins and spins until the drive times out.

I am thinking that it is probably a faulty disc so I’ve returned it to amazon for a replacement. Will update when it comes

That seems very likely. You could try cleaning the disc with a microfiber cloth. Usually works for me. A replacement disc is not a bad idea though.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

... Everything is in good hands here and testiles does a good job.

Thanks for that, testiles. :thankyou:

You're very welcome, Dave088!

I've enjoyed working with everyone to keep UHD UN-supported info organized and in one thread over this - well almost a year!

I have a new one that I just got from the CES. It is the new DTS Demo Disk for 2020 volume 24

DTS_DemoDisc_2020 -- OPD: BD_fafa0f976a33
Direct from DTS at CES
USA

Now, this is a disc I would LOVE to have, to test out my system!

Let me know how it works out for you, mlknez.

Added to list...

@DaveH1 reports the following title is now decrypting...

Ad Astra (Australia) -- OPD: BD_d2cf1c64d1c7

... and that takes care of the last Ad Astra on the list.

List re-posted.

T

Does anyone have updates for these titles on the list?

Reported by: @hoxlund

Game of Thrones Season 8 Disc 2(US) -- OPD: BD_5219030f6e8e [added Dec 16, 2019]

Reported by: @rshanti

Cars(Disney Movie Club US) -- OPD: BD_a61d24ad900c [added Dec 20, 2019]

Reported by: @Tanquen

Hustlers(US) -- OPD: BD_db349d137d60 [added Dec 16, 2019]

Reported by: @WIHanddoc

Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle(Amazon US) -- OPD: BD_8150885a4ff0 [added Oct 21, 2019, last checked Dec 23, 2019]

Thanks,

T

That seems very likely. You could try cleaning the disc with a microfiber cloth. Usually works for me. A replacement disc is not a bad idea though.

Just for interest sake the replacement disc came today. I still can't get my drive to recognise the 4K disc is even in the drive. All other discs seem to be working just fine. It seems to be a weird incompatibility with this disc and my drive. It works fine in my oppo blu ray player. For what it is worth this disc is not a solid colour on the label side and is partially translucent so maybe that has something to do with it. Most of my 4k blu rays (about 100 movies) are a solid black on the label side.

At least i got a backup with makeMKV when it was reading the disc.

Hopefully my drive isn't on its last legs. Other discs still seem perfectly fine.

Thanks again for all the suggestions.

Good Evening!

Gemini Man - US
GEMINI_MAN -- OPD: BD_8094cede5c02

Hey TeflonFong.

I have this one coming sometime later this week.

I was kinda hoping it was already supported :=).

Maybe soon.

Added it to the list...

... List is re-posted.

T

Just for interest sake the replacement disc came today. I still can't get my drive to recognise the 4K disc is even in the drive. All other discs seem to be working just fine. It seems to be a weird incompatibility with this disc and my drive. It works fine in my oppo blu ray player. For what it is worth this disc is not a solid colour on the label side and is partially translucent so maybe that has something to do with it. Most of my 4k blu rays (about 100 movies) are a solid black on the label side.

At least i got a backup with makeMKV when it was reading the disc.

Hopefully my drive isn't on its last legs. Other discs still seem perfectly fine.

Thanks again for all the suggestions.
It's still worth attempting to clean the new disc. The other thing I've seen a lot of lately from the guys that sell drives is that they've been cleaning the laser lens of the drive itself. This requires disassembling the drive but if it gets worse you may consider it before a new drive. I guess they've had to do this on brand new drives lately due to the really poor quality. Ugh

I guess they've had to do this on brand new drives lately due to the really poor quality. Ugh
Very interesting! This could be the solution for all the users who have problems with reading UHD disc in their new drives.

Very interesting! This could be the solution for all the users who have problems with reading UHD disc in their new drives.

Unfortunately, not so much. When I say poor quality I really mean it. One of the guys estimates this works about 25% of the time and the rest have to be returned as defective. Quality control on these drives is TERRIBLE right now.

Does anyone have updates for these titles on the list?

Reported by: @rshanti

Cars(Disney Movie Club US) -- OPD: BD_a61d24ad900c [added Dec 20, 2019]

Thanks,

T

Hi Testiles... Sorry for the delay in replying. Cars is still showing no love. I haven't tried Mike's program in a week or so, but it hasn't been able to decrypt this title yet, either. I'll try again ANYDVD and Mike's again later this week. Thanks for following up.

Title not yet working:

Rambo: Last Blood (UK):
RAMBO_LAST_BLOOD -- OPD: BD_210692746f31

Update of my other reported titles that are still unsupported:

Best of UHD: The Original: Volume 1: The Wonders of Nature (Germany):
null -- OPD: BD_3f51a7e3d491

Cars 2 (US):
CARS_2 -- OPD: BD_d7cf32547e95

Death Wish (2018) (Netherlands):
BDROM -- OPD: BD_896ffa1ef665

Passenger 4K (Documentary, Germany):
null -- OPD: BD_4e3469640a7d

The Emoji Movie (UK):
THE_EMOJI_MOVIE -- OPD: BD_2d54cd275598

Ultra HD Kaminfeuer in 4K (Germany):
Fireplaces 4K -- OPD: BD_bbb601f67bdb

USA: A West Coast Journey in 4K (Germany):
USA 4k -- OPD: BD_db510b963039

Hello (Germany) UHD_AHF - OPD: BD_84c2606f98e9 is still not with me, is there a possibility that (Germany) UHD_AHF - OPD: BD_84c2606f98e9 is not decrypted at all? should not be a criticism.
Sincerely yours

Hello (Germany) UHD_AHF - OPD: BD_84c2606f98e9 is still not with me, is there a possibility that (Germany) UHD_AHF - OPD: BD_84c2606f98e9 is not decrypted at all? should not be a criticism.
Sincerely yours
That's in the list already on page #1. This disc can't be decrypted currently with any program. No idea why....

Hi Testiles... Sorry for the delay in replying. Cars is still showing no love. I haven't tried Mike's program in a week or so, but it hasn't been able to decrypt this title yet, either. I'll try again ANYDVD and Mike's again later this week. Thanks for following up.

Thanks rshanti.

I'll record Cars is still not working.

Title not yet working:

Rambo: Last Blood (UK):
RAMBO_LAST_BLOOD -- OPD: BD_210692746f31

Update of my other reported titles that are still unsupported:

Best of UHD: The Original: Volume 1: The Wonders of Nature (Germany):
null -- OPD: BD_3f51a7e3d491

Cars 2 (US):
CARS_2 -- OPD: BD_d7cf32547e95

Death Wish (2018) (Netherlands):
BDROM -- OPD: BD_896ffa1ef665

Passenger 4K (Documentary, Germany):
null -- OPD: BD_4e3469640a7d

The Emoji Movie (UK):
THE_EMOJI_MOVIE -- OPD: BD_2d54cd275598

Ultra HD Kaminfeuer in 4K (Germany):
Fireplaces 4K -- OPD: BD_bbb601f67bdb

USA: A West Coast Journey in 4K (Germany):
USA 4k -- OPD: BD_db510b963039

Coeno, I added Rambo Last Blood and updated your other titles as not yet supported.

Thanks.

Sincerely yours

Hey, snoopy0815!

I had no idea what "AHF" was (Angel Has Fallen). Good thing we have OPD Id's (lol).

No, it will eventually decrypt, I'm sure.

It's only been a couple of week. Hang in there!

Still no go with:
Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle(Amazon US) -- OPD: BD_8150885a4ff0

Thank you WIHanddoc.

Noted.

I made the changes and re-posted the List.

T

Not working:
MALEFICENT_MISTRESS_OF_EVIL -- OPD: BD_e4a1cc81d00d
Amazon.ca Canadian version.

MALEFICENT (US) -- OPD: BD_4f334ea4d30d
MALEFICENT_MISTRESS_OF_EVIL (US) -- OPD: BD_e4a1cc81d00d

Back