• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Powerdvd 19 and iso bluray clonebd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone
When I make a full copy from a Blu-ray UHD movie folder to a full ISO 1:1 copy. And after clonebd software confirms to me that this process was done without any problems. I am trying to play the movie successfully with powerdvd 19 software. i use virtual clonedrive to amount the iso movie and then trying to play the movie.

Without success. Sometimes a black screen appears. And sometimes I get a window in powerdvd that the software can't run this iso file type.

On the other hand. i copy a movie folder through imgburn to iso file and then powerdvd 19 software runs without any problems.
I send a screenshot of the log and also the powerdvd alert window writes to me

Hello thank you for the response and do yes for clarification.
I send screenshots of my problem.
And I also want to make it clear that there are no protection issues. As I mentioned every other file I make through imageburn runs flawlessly on powerdvd 19

Attachments

• __צילום מסך (5).png
    __צילום מסך (5).png
    1.7 MB · Views: 27
  • CloneBD.1.2.7.0.(2019) X-Men - Dark Phoenix.cbdlog
    452.3 KB · Views: 7
someone help ? ?
BTW: what you're attempting to do should work with the free version of CloneBD.

You are needlessly using a crack and that has two severe drawbacks:
  1. our software tends to not work correctly when cracked, because cracks usually are made sloppily, as their main goal is not to make the software work for people searching for a free ride on the backs of others, but rather, and this leads me to number 2:
  2. they usually infect your PC with viruses (which is their main purpose), as you can see here, that's virustotal showing you what you caught when you installed your specific CloneBD crack: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...9334d6c4b341411569f60d298ae1fe7f15b/detection
crkres.png

So basically, you can be grateful, if a non-working iso is the only problem you're having.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rhat leaves you with 2 options.

1. Use the free version and it's available functionality
2. Get a license

Piracy is not condoned here. Topic locked.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back