• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Sorry have problems with my PCs
0xc000021A error - Windows 10 boots into infinite loop Data Deleted
Try this. Skilled YouTuber. If that doesn't work, try techguy.org via a different device

Code:
https://youtu.be/9kDVpmVRpy4

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I can confirm that those are now decrypted :

Game of Thrones Season 8 Disc 1 -- OPD: (Amazon US) BD_13141cf0005c
Game of Thrones Season 8 Disc 2 -- OPD: (Amazon US) BD_9e1dffec14b5
Game of Thrones Season 8 Disc 3 -- OPD: (Amazon US) BD_f1b54aace563

AnyDVD HD - GoTS8D1.jpg AnyDVD HD - GoTS8D2.jpg AnyDVD HD -GoTS8D3.jpg

For the record, the standalone versions of these films all work.
techguy2k5,

I am aware that the standalone versions do work but I waited for this box set to be released. I thought Disney would have just packaged the previously released (standalone) 4K version discs and add a bluray for the extras. However, out of the box, only 10 discs worked and the remainder 13 didn't.

I am trying to keep this set as pristine as possible as the discs are in a gatefold package and not a slim case. Removing the discs is a pain and would rather have a backup.

Thanks for the reply and I'm surprised that no one else has posted about this set. Maybe it's more limited than I thought. :dance:

techguy2k5,

I am aware that the standalone versions do work but I waited for this box set to be released. I thought Disney would have just packaged the previously released (standalone) 4K version discs and add a bluray for the extras. However, out of the box, only 10 discs worked and the remainder 13 didn't.

I am trying to keep this set as pristine as possible as the discs are in a gatefold package and not a slim case. Removing the discs is a pain and would rather have a backup.

Thanks for the reply and I'm surprised that no one else has posted about this set. Maybe it's more limited than I thought. :dance:

Create protected ISO's for each disc. Then you can periodically mount them with Virtual CloneDrive and check their status in AnyDVD without having to keep popping the disc in and out of the drive.

Here's mine:
IT CHAPTER TWO -- OPD: BD_b73ea04523ce

Looks like they're different. Mine was purchased at Best Buy Retail just this past weekend. It doesn't appear to be a bespoke edition.

Yeah, unfortunately it's only helpful information here if the disc you have that's working is the same version as one posted on the list as UN-supported.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Guys,

Please make sure to check that your version of a title matches an OPD Id on the list before reporting a title supported.

******************************************************************************************************************************

I can confirm that those are now decrypted :

Game of Thrones Season 8 Disc 1 -- OPD: (Amazon US) BD_13141cf0005c
Game of Thrones Season 8 Disc 2 -- OPD: (Amazon US) BD_9e1dffec14b5
Game of Thrones Season 8 Disc 3 -- OPD: (Amazon US) BD_f1b54aace563

View attachment 49610 View attachment 49611 View attachment 49612

Thanks Frodonf.

I'll remove these tonight.

T

Game of Thrones UHD S8 D2 not working

GOTUHD_S8_D2_B5 -- OPD: BD_5219030f6e8e

not able to make unprotected iso :(

Game of Thrones S08 Limited Steel Book Edition [Amazon Germany]

GOTUHD_S8_D1_B5 -- OPD: BD_1b85ca81de99
GOTUHD_S8_D2_B5 -- OPD: BD_943cb1303e87
GOTUHD_S8_D3_B5 -- OPD: BD_3e499106a647

Winter has come... i. e., these are working now (y)

I just got my Canadian Amazon copy of Ad Astra, released today, and was preparing to list the OPD id for it, presuming it to be unsupported. Magic! It works! Go RedFox team! :thankyou:

AD_ASTRA -- OPD: BD_356cc0e52609

I just got my Canadian Amazon copy of Ad Astra, released today, and was preparing to list the OPD id for it, presuming it to be unsupported. Magic! It works! Go RedFox team! :thankyou:

AD_ASTRA -- OPD: BD_356cc0e52609

(y)(y) -- Two thumbs up!

Michael, so glad you said that 'cause mine is on the way.

And a lot of the time I seem to get the same version you have.

Awesome!!!

T

Hey guys!

Looking for current Support Status for any of these titles that have been on the List a while (but only if you have a matching OPD Id please)...

Reported by: @salteran

The Lion King (2019)(Australia) -- OPD: BD_006511001431 [added Nov 23, 2019]

Wonder Woman Bloodlines(Australia) -- OPD: BD_c8f394a7584f [added Nov 7, 2019, last checked Nov 23, 2019]

Reported by: @SlyRedB

Angry Birds 2(US) -- OPD: BD_c4a69fab2034 [added Nov 19, 2019]

Reported by: @TeflonFong

Angel Has Fallen(US) -- OPD: BD_a0dd62abde09 [added Nov 26, 2019]

Reported by: @tkind

Moana(US) -- OPD: BD_bb485a66db87 [added Nov 27, 2019]

Tangled(US) -- OPD: BD_99cd087e9d24 [added Nov 27, 2019]

The Princess and the Frog(US) -- OPD: BD_9a4875e63577 [added Nov 27, 2019]

Reported by: @WIHanddoc

Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle(Amazon US) -- OPD: BD_8150885a4ff0 [added Oct 21, 2019, last checked Nov 22, 2019]

Thanks,

T

Back