• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Paying with Bitcoin for US Purchasers using CoinBase

Transaction fees are at an all time low for now. If you use an Electrum wallet, just transfer the BTC you buy to the Electrum wallet and send it to RedFox, I have not used (Coinbase)BTC for awhile so maybe they changed some of their restrictions, I really do not know. Its sounds crazy not to be able to have access to your BTC once you have bought it. I use Bitpay to spend BTC but my BTC is not in an exchange

Transaction fees are at an all time low for now. If you use an Electrum wallet, just transfer the BTC you buy to the Electrum wallet and send it to RedFox, I have not used (Coinbase)BTC for awhile so maybe they changed some of their restrictions, I really do not know. Its sounds crazy not to be able to have access to your BTC once you have bought it. I use Bitpay to spend BTC but my BTC is not in an exchange
I am so dang confused as to what to do. It says i have deposited $123 into my coinbase account. It says I have .0333in my BTC wallet. When i click the send button it says I have .0038 available to use and send to a recipient. Please advice.

Then its available. Get a recieve address from Redfox , and send your BTC to them. Look in the Coinbase GUI. Once you get the receive address just use the send option to insert the receive address. Use the guide in this thread
I did use the guide in this thread. I dont see some of the same options

This being on of the pictures that I do not see as an option at the website.

yn6gyvalvqunfpvajh-gkxg_xrm8tgjhp6iaskq_qm88zrtzeynmfkqu1w2eokokbd0qsfbpzmmaztlfn1c-w720-h786-no-png.38647

I am not in front of your computer, believe me they ARE THERE.

If they are there, I cannot see them. I have been to every link at that website and that page does not appear. Maybe I need a retards version of how to signup and pay with bitcoin.

2019-01-14_11-32-39   Coinbase.jpg Go to the tab that says SEND. Then put the amount you want to Send. Then put the receive address you got from RedFox in the Send Tab. Press send. Its that easy.

Last edited:
I would recommend NOT to put it clearly in the note that it's an anydvd purchase. Coinbase has been picky in the past to "reject" payments to redfox if they can clearly see it's meant for anydvd.

If you are using a desktop look for this under the Accounts Do you see Send under the account that your BTC is in?Tab I will PM you a picture.

Last edited:
There is nothing specifically wrong with Coinbase as a company nor in their request for personal info. All legitimate licensed cryptocurrency exchanges are required to have this info for their customers to prevent money laundering and other illicit uses of cryptos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since someone pointed out the screenshots are out of date, I took a stab at updating the original post.

The mining fee is almost not a factor anymore. The time I used it, the fee was.08cents US, so the 10% discount Redfox applies to your fee is way more than covered.

Coinbase was an easy set up (USA). No Paypal or credit card option, only debit cards and bank transfers (Feb 2020). Paypal can only be used for withdrawals but not for buying. Not a big deal for me, but a change…

Also, you’re not able to ‘send’ without verifying your identity. A scan or jpg of your license or state ID is needed. No different than opening a bank account, but I would have preferred to know up front. They didn’t ask for ID verification to get a deposit, they requested it when a send was being made.

It may have just been a bad day for Coinbase, but it took more than 20 minutes before they sent the verification code for my log-in (two step verification). Of no real consequence, but I mention it just that if anyone is going thru the process for the first time... know that things may not happen so quickly as we'd like... but in the end, it's all good!

03-21-2020 edit to add: A $7.00 (US) charge appeared after my purchase as a "Cross Border Assessment". It was charged to the account where the coinbase deposit came from. I didn't realize they could do that.... Now that all the smoke has cleared, I'm pleased to have made the purchase but a little set back at all the fee's. I don't regret using coinbase, because they are a very legit/secure outfit (or so it seems) but to do things again, I might look harder at other options.

Last edited:
I would just like to know going forward if RedFox is only going to take Bitcoin or will you ever take Credit Cards again? I'm NO FAN of Bitcoin and had no issues with my last purchase using a Visa for my previous Lifetime Membership. If you are not going to support the use of Credit Cards for purchasing your products in the future, will you at least support transferring a Lifetime Membership to another computer? All it took me last time using a Visa was a quick call to the Credit Card company telling them the purchase I was about to make was legit.

will you at least support transferring a Lifetime Membership to another computer?
That is one of the problems with being an outlaw, hard to find good business partners. That being said, you can always transfer your key to another computer.

It is preferred to have a separate key for each computer, but in this day and time, it is generally condoned to have AnyDVD on a couple of computers as long as they aren't running at the same time.

I would just like to know going forward if RedFox is only going to take Bitcoin or will you ever take Credit Cards again?

We expect to have a working credit card payment for US by the end of this month. Just enter your email address on the bottom of checkout page and you'll receive an email when we are ready to go. Like @mmdavis mentioned: life is hard for outlaws these days...

I appreciate the update and I'm all about supporting the great programs you've created. I will wait and purchase the new License once you accept Credit Cards again. I only wanted to transfer my current License as a last resort and I'm glad that is an option should you have Credit Card issues going forward. Thanks again for the response. I've already left my e-mail on the purchase page so I'll just wait to hear from you.

Back