• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Setting notification sound when backup completes with AnyDVD HD

RonKern

I can't figure how to set and change a sound when AnyDVD HD is done backing up a disc. Is there a way to do so? If so, how.

Thanks!

I can't figure how to set and change a sound when AnyDVD HD is done backing up a disc. Is there a way to do so? If so, how.
No. But I believe both CloneDVD & CloneBD can do that.

CloneBD van set the default audio yes, clonedvd cannot.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

CloneBD van set the default audio yes, clonedvd cannot.

What are you talking about?
Click "Preferences".

I am using AnyDVD HD. I've combed through all the SETTINGS options but don't see PREFERENCES option or anything that has to do with a notification sound. Am I missing something? It would really be nice in AnyDVD HD to get sound when the backup is done.

Here's what I see, screenshots attached. Is there somewhere else to look?

Attachments

• System Tray.png
    System Tray.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Settings.png
    Settings.png
    64.6 KB · Views: 5
He was talking to me, about a different sound.

But if you mean a sound notification when the ripping is done, that is currently not possible with anydvd.

Yes, that's what I want. I want to be notified with a sound when the ripping is done. Sounds like a feature needed ;-).

This is trivial to do yourself using one of the many GUI automation tools out there like AutoIt or AutoHotkey. I have the computer text my phone when ripping is done.

Back