• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Puh-lease, how to change email on my paid order?

MsUnderstood

I know, I know. Now I know. You can't use certain email addresses and receive email from RedFox. But it's done now. Today I paid for an AnyDVD HD license using my att.net account and I haven't received an email confirmation.
What do I do? Please answer soon, I had to pay $30 to purchase the Bitcoins and I'm feeling grumpy.
(Also, my evaluation trial is not functioning, so I just want to get on with using the program.)
Thanks!

I know, I know. Now I know. You can't use certain email addresses and receive email from RedFox. But it's done now. Today I paid for an AnyDVD HD license using my att.net account and I haven't received an email confirmation.
What do I do? Please answer soon, I had to pay $30 to purchase the Bitcoins and I'm feeling grumpy.
(Also, my evaluation trial is not functioning, so I just want to get on with using the program.)
Thanks!
Look in your spam filter. You should have received it immediately if you sent the correct amount of BTC
@Jill @Ivan

Look in your spam filter. You should have received it immediately if you sent the correct amount of BTC
@Jill @Ivan
Thank you for your speedy reply. Bad Assumption I on my part was that the evil people at AT&T had made it impossible for you to send me an email, but your email was, in fact, nestled in my spam filter.
I've registered the program, but see no difference in the way the program behaves. This may be Bad Assumption II on my part. I understood that if you right-click on the RedFox icon in the tray, you have access to program commands. Alas, there are none. Are there program commands? (Please let me know if I need to post this question elsewhere.)
Thanks!

There are no commands, it's a small functionality menu that opens, similar to the context many that opens when you right click something in windows explorer.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thank you for your reply - I should have provided more information in my question: When I right-click on the RedFox tray icon, I'm presented with these options: AnyDVD Application, Pin to Taskbar, and Close Window. None of these options allow me to do anything with the program. Your online documentation describes the following:

Notification Icon

The notification icon, also known as the “tray icon”, is your interface to AnyDVD HD. A left-click onto it will open the AnyDVD HD status Window, which tells you all about the disc AnyDVD HD is dealing with at the moment. You will find the AnyDVD HD notification icon in the lower right corner (the “notification area”) of the Windows task bar (next to the Windows clock). You may need to click on the arrow that says “Show hidden icons”.

A right-click on it will open a menu with additional options.

The menu options are as follows:

anydvd-systray.png

I thought I was buying this program. Where is it? I hope someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks!

If you RIGHT click the icon in the system tray (NOT the desktop icon) you will see the menu options

The menu options are part of the program

To copy dvds use menu option "Rip Video Disk to Harddisk…"

To copy blu ray or 4k discs use menu option "Rip to Image..."

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply - I should have provided more information in my question: When I right-click on the RedFox tray icon, I'm presented with these options: AnyDVD Application, Pin to Taskbar, and Close Window. None of these options allow me to do anything with the program. Your online documentation describes the following:

Notification Icon

The notification icon, also known as the “tray icon”, is your interface to AnyDVD HD. A left-click onto it will open the AnyDVD HD status Window, which tells you all about the disc AnyDVD HD is dealing with at the moment. You will find the AnyDVD HD notification icon in the lower right corner (the “notification area”) of the Windows task bar (next to the Windows clock). You may need to click on the arrow that says “Show hidden icons”.

anydvd-systray.png

I thought I was buying this program. Where is it? I hope someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks!
It would help if you explain a little what you are wanting to do. Are you copying DVDs, BDs, UHDs to a blank disc? Are you wanting to rip the disc to a hard drive for streaming? AnyDVD is a decrypter that does it's job in the background (removing the protection on commercial DVDs and BDs) allowing you to do lots of things, but it also has a ripper function. Just give a bit of information as to what you are expecting, or wanting, would make an answer much better.

I appreciate getting a response, thank you. When I right-click on the RedFox tray icon, I am not given the chance to click on "Rip Video" or "Rip to image." I have only AnyDVD Application, Pin to Taskbar, and Close Window to choose from.
However, I have just now discovered that if I right-click on the RedFox icon in the "hidden icons" section, I have access to the menu options you are referring to. So I will now see what I can accomplish with that. Thanks!

That was a short-lived victory, finding the menu. I still don't know what to do.
I want to back up blu ray discs. I copied two of my discs with MakeMkv and BD-Rebuilder. It was wonderful - no problems at all. Then I had no success with the next four discs - too many read problems, even though one disc is brand new.
At that point I downloaded AnyDVD HD. I read that if I could rip the discs to my hard drive, I might be able to circumvent the read errors. How do I use the "rip video" feature? I clicked on that menu item, but it was not apparent what the next step would be.
Any suggestions? Thanks!

Notification Icon

anydvd-systray.png

Select rip to image or rip video to harddisk. Example select rip to image and this comes up. select drive with disc in it then select where you want the image to be saved.

Attachments

• HTFXpmvcGhBg.png
    HTFXpmvcGhBg.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 13
That was a short-lived victory, finding the menu. I still don't know what to do.
I want to back up blu ray discs. I copied two of my discs with MakeMkv and BD-Rebuilder. It was wonderful - no problems at all. Then I had no success with the next four discs - too many read problems, even though one disc is brand new.
At that point I downloaded AnyDVD HD. I read that if I could rip the discs to my hard drive, I might be able to circumvent the read errors. How do I use the "rip video" feature? I clicked on that menu item, but it was not apparent what the next step would be.
Any suggestions? Thanks!
Also, if you have an issue with a disc, you need to supply an AnyDVD log (right-click, Create Logfile) and include it in your post. read errors on Bluray usually means a defective disc. Brand new means nothing. From the "Please read this before you post" sticky: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/please-read-this-before-you-post.71489/#post-456463. A log would determine whether it is a disc issue or AnyDVD issue.

Thank you for your speedy reply. Bad Assumption I on my part was that the evil people at AT&T had made it impossible for you to send me an email, but your email was, in fact, nestled in my spam filter.
I've registered the program, but see no difference in the way the program behaves. This may be Bad Assumption II on my part. I understood that if you right-click on the RedFox icon in the tray, you have access to program commands. Alas, there are none. Are there program commands? (Please let me know if I need to post this question elsewhere.)
Thanks!
Click on the Redfox Foxhead that is on your desktop, you will see all the commands also. When using the Elby Clone Drive remember to mount the disc.

Thanks to everyone who has helped out here. I'm taking my questions to the Blu Ray forum - maybe I'll see you there.

Back