• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

SonicSolutions DVDs

__rp__

Hi,

it appears that DVDs that have 'SonicSolutions SecureArchive' in the header aren't recognized by AnyDVD. Supposedly they can only be played back in regular DVD-Players not PC drives.

When is AnyDVD going to be able to handle them?

RP

Hi,

it appears that DVDs that have 'SonicSolutions SecureArchive' in the header aren't recognized by AnyDVD. Supposedly they can only be played back in regular DVD-Players not PC drives.

When is AnyDVD going to be able to handle them?

RP
I have no idea, what you are talking about.
Care to share an AnyDVD logfile of such a disc?

I have no idea, what you are talking about.
Care to share an AnyDVD logfile of such a disc?

When I click on 'Create logfile...' it scans the disk, a ziplog file shows up briefly but disappears once the scan is done.

So, what else can I send you to help?

RP

The ziplog file doesn't show up, that's a dialogue telling you were the actual file has been created. You still need to attach it to a post manualy. By default it's located in C:\Users\<username>\Documents\AnyDVD_logs

The ziplog file doesn't show up, that's a dialogue telling you were the actual file has been created. You still need to attach it to a post manualy. By default it's located in C:\Users\<username>\Documents\AnyDVD_logs

That is where I looked. In that folder the ziplog file will show up for a moment but gets deleted again by AnyDVD. If I do the same thing with an empty DVD drive it will actually create (and not delete) a file called AnyDVD_8.4.2.0_Info_E_EMPTY_DRIVE.ziplog

PS.: I 'undeleted' the file it created (AnyDVD_8.4.2.0_Info_E_.ziplog) but it didn't contain any data, just 44kb of hex zero...

Hi,

it appears that DVDs that have 'SonicSolutions SecureArchive' in the header aren't recognized by AnyDVD.
Can you elaborate, what this 'SonicSolutions SecureArchive' is? Everything I found has nothing to do with DVDs, but Video Streams.

When I click on 'Create logfile...' it scans the disk, a ziplog file shows up briefly but disappears once the scan is done.

So, what else can I send you to help?

RP
Can you create an iso image with CloneCD?

Can you create an iso image with CloneCD?

I already created an ISO image using UltraISO and the first few bytes of that image read 'SonicSolutions SecureArchive'.

However it is 8GB in size what should I do with it?

CloneCD gets blocked by my virus scanner and CloneDVD doesn't work.
Then you need a new antivirus or whitelist clonecd. There's nothing malicious about clonecd.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I created an ISO using CloneCD but it was identical to the one I created before.

Do you need the entire 8GB or would the first few (kilo)bytes be enough?

I created an ISO using CloneCD but it was identical to the one I created before.
I didn't know, that you already had an iso.
Do you need the entire 8GB or would the first few (kilo)bytes be enough?
The entire file would be great. I have sent you a PM.

Checked the file. It does nor contain a valid filesystem like UDF or ISO9660. No Video DVD or HD DVD or Blu-ray disc player will play this disc. I have no idea, what this is and where it should be played.

Checked the file. It does nor contain a valid filesystem like UDF or ISO9660. No Video DVD or HD DVD or Blu-ray disc player will play this disc. I have no idea, what this is and where it should be played.

I think that's the point of this. It seems encrypted and only a few DVD players are actually capable of playing those back. If you check the reviews for this on Amazon you'll find that most buyers had to return them.

I think that's the point of this. It seems encrypted and only a few DVD players are actually capable of playing those back. If you check the reviews for this on Amazon you'll find that most buyers had to return them.
Do you have an amazon link to check?

Back