• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems with screener - crashes while scanning

That's not weird at all, that's intended and by design. Anydvd upon next start after that crash v recognised it didn't close normally, sees the logfile and asks you to mail it to the developers for a look (and fix).

Perfectly normal and entirely by design.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

No, what's weird is he didn't get a pop-up or a dump.

T

@James This is the same issue I mentioned in another post. I can provide log files and anything else you need to see if this is something you want to troubleshoot at all. Is there any way to PM the log files to you so I'm not posting them on the public forum here?

Thanks!

Here's one log file. It reads the disc but won't let me rip to image or hard drive. I have another one doing the same thing but I can't seem to create a log file. Any chance you can

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.1.0_Info_D_FrozenII.ziplog
    20.7 KB · Views: 4
Here's one log file. It reads the disc but won't let me rip to image or hard drive. I have another one doing the same thing but I can't seem to create a log file. Any chance you can
Thank you. Please exit AnyDVD, and copy VIDEO_TS.IFO and VTS_01_0.IFO to your harddisk. zip them, and post the .zip file here.

Thank you. Please exit AnyDVD, and copy VIDEO_TS.IFO and VTS_01_0.IFO to your harddisk. zip them, and post the .zip file here.

As requested. The other disc is very similar to this one, in what pops up in the AnyDVD window. If you can solve it then I'll buy a copy for my new PC soon.

And by copy/rip the disc, I meant it either starts and goes very very slow then stops immediately, or says "Drive Not Ready" even though the disc is in there.

Attachments

• work.zip
    42.9 KB · Views: 4
Please clarify 'screener'. If you're talking about discs that are sent out to movie critics and award show movie reviewers, you're NOT even supposed to have one of those unless you're one of those people. Your definitely not meant to back them up.

Before this goes any further, please clarify.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

come on, are you the official source of all things we should and not do. you need to just answer a users questions and stop trying to be right or wrong guy. the whole thing is illegal, so quit making judgements to those that support the product. you are very helpful, but don't let it go to your head.

You do know that most is nearly a year old right? It's been long established since that screeners will be accepted on this forum, even though they're not really a publicly wise available source.

Or are you just going through my post history to find something to nitpick about?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm just hoping James can help with the logs and files I posted. I get these discs from a critic friend each year and there's always 1 or 2 from certain studios that don't want to behave themselves and of course year it's the one my nieces are CLAMORING for.. Most of them do copy fairly easily and just sit in my collection since I can't watch them all as fast as I need to return them to my friend. I don't share them online obviously.

As requested. The other disc is very similar to this one, in what pops up in the AnyDVD window. If you can solve it then I'll buy a copy for my new PC soon.

And by copy/rip the disc, I meant it either starts and goes very very slow then stops immediately, or says "Drive Not Ready" even though the disc is in there.
Thank you. Doesn't look too bad. I am wondering, why AnyDVD reports errors when reading VIDEO_TS.IFO while you can copy it with Explorer.
Does this disc play on your PC with PowerDVD? Windows Media Player?
Does Windows recognize the disc as ISO9660 (CDFS) or UDF? Fo find out, right click the disc in Explorer and select "Properties".

Thank you. Doesn't look too bad. I am wondering, why AnyDVD reports errors when reading VIDEO_TS.IFO while you can copy it with Explorer.
Does Windows recognize the disc as ISO9660 (CDFS) or UDF? Fo find out, right click the disc in Explorer and select "Properties".

I don't even have PowerDVD installed and its taking forever to do so. WIndows 10 doesn't seem to have a built in DVD player in Windows Media Player. WIndows does recognize the disc as ISO 9660 CDFS. It doesn't play in VLC. It does play in Windows Media Player on my other PC (can't try AnyDVD on that PC, without formatting which isn't something I can do at this time) though I do plan to buy another PC soon as they are both getting pretty outdated and slow.

Not sure why AnyDVD reports errors.

--
Plays in PowerDVD (latest version) on the laptop as well without AnyDVD running.

I go to rip to hard disk and it says Drive isn't ready. Hopefully this is easily fixable on your end??

I go to rip to hard disk and it says Drive isn't ready. Hopefully this is easily fixable on your end??
It's not. Pretty sure there's nothing to fix. Afaik that means one of 2 things.

Empty drive or incompatible medium inserted (Blu-ray in DVD only drive)

It's not. Pretty sure there's nothing to fix. Afaik that means one of 2 things.

Empty drive or incompatible medium inserted (Blu-ray in DVD only drive)

Drive isn't empty because AnyDVD recognizes the disc as being there albeit with "Read Errors" and it's a DVD in a DVD drive so it's not the other thing either.

If it sais "drive not ready" then how exactly did you rip? Unless im wrong here too (which is possible), you can't start the anydvd ripper (for that drive) if the drive sais "not ready"

If it sais "drive not ready" then how exactly did you rip? Unless im wrong here too (which is possible), you can't start the anydvd ripper (for that drive) if the drive sais "not ready"

No it won't let me rip, it detects the disc in AnyDVD itself then I go to try and rip it and it says AnyDVD drive D - not ready

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 8.4.2.0, BDPHash.bin 19-09-17)
OPTIARC DVD RW AD-7700S 1.B0
Drive (Hardware) Region: free
Current profile: DVD+R DL
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1790816 sectors (3497 MBytes)
Total size: 2688384 sectors (5250 MBytes)
Video DVD (or CD) label: REDACTED
Media is not CSS protected.
Media is region free.
WARNING: Read errors on disc!

Ah i misread that other post. Read it as you got it to rip :)

Can you provide a new logfile with the current release? Does that work?

Now it's back in the hands of @James

Back