• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD Output: Can't navigate from Menu to Movie

This disc should be working fine now. Thanks for all your input.

Hi @Pete.

New candidate for a ScreenPass issue that shows up when I use CloneBD to make a folder...

47 Meters Down Uncaged

As per normal with these issues, I created a CloneBD "Partial" Copy with all titles, audio and subtitles selected for testing.

Using the output folder, can't navigate from the Main Menu to the movie.

AnyDVD and CloneBD logfile attached...

T

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.0.0_Info_F_47_METERS_DOWN_UNCAGED_7F3F91C8_DC84F750.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • CloneBD.1.2.7.0.47_METERS_DOWN_UNCAGED.cbdlog
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
@ testiles: RE:
I actually wish there was a way to test without watching the movie (but know there's not)...

... I make a lot of backups and re-edit a lot of DVD's and Blu-Rays but rarely seem to have time to actually sit and watch any of them (lol).

If I'm not sure about the screenpass or java menu's being successfully removed after I see AnyDVD HD shows the "good playlist" message, I play the original disk in my oppo. I make note of the chapter times and what shows on the screen at those times. It only takes a few minutes to check this output against the AnyDVD HD output to see if they match. Also I have pretty much given up on keeping the menu on most of my disk copy's. I absolutely HATE the mouse disks that have all the "stay tuned for coming soon to theaters previews" and the "select language" prompts that you can't ever remove. I just play the movie and use all the available space for the audio and video. It's amazing how much all the BD Live, warnings, and crap that is placed on these disks just to play what you want to watch.

... I play the original disk in my oppo. I make note of the chapter times and what shows on the screen at those times. It only takes a few minutes to check this output against the AnyDVD HD output to see if they match...

Good method!

I'll try this when I can, but may not always be able to because of the additional time required to play each disc and mark down each chapter stop and what plays.

I often do my backups in large batches and just the ripping itself takes up a LOT of time...

Thanks for the suggestion.

I absolutely HATE the mouse disks that have all the "stay tuned for coming soon to theaters previews" and the "select language" prompts that you can't ever remove...

Me too!

That's why I edit my Blu-Rays in CloneBD (and DVDs in CloneDVD) to remove all that nonsense.

And leading previews (you know, the ones that kick off when you start the disc and you can't bypass them).

And whatever else keeps you from being able to immediately get to the Menu and watch the movie.

T

the ripping itself takes up a LOT of time...

You're right testiles, it certainly takes some time, but worth it for some disks. Two tries to finish "Hell or High Water" in the correct order took some time too, lol.

You're right testiles, it certainly takes some time, but worth it for some disks. Two tries to finish "Hell or High Water" in the correct order took some time too, lol.

Wow.

What made that title so difficult?

T

What made that title so difficult?
It was screen pass and I think it decrypted fine but when watching it there was a scene where a fight happened at a gas station and then then next scene shows the car arriving before the fight. This disk was really aggravating because it played in the right sequence on my pc but a burned copy didn't. I think it finally was sorted by Any DVD correctly but that was after two tries for me when the disk was new. I had a fit with the second mockingjay movie too.

ScreenPass is a true PITA!

Glad you got it all sorted.

T

@Pete,

I have another one already ...

Midsommar

Same problem with Partial Copy folder not going from Main Menu to the movie.

Logfiles attached.

T

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.0.0_Info_J_MIDSOMMAR_E51391C6_CF7438ED.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • CloneBD.1.2.7.0.MIDSOMMAR.cbdlog
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
Back