• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Faulty Payment Processor

Status
Not open for further replies.

redborg

I tried upgrading from my lifetime Slysoft license to a lifetime Redfox license for AnyDVD HD using my VISA. The payment failed with a 990 error. I received an email from you suggesting that my bank might have blocked the transaction, and that I should contact the bank and have them white-list the transaction.

I contacted the bank which told me they are not blocking the transaction and that they have no record of this transaction attempt. They said the problem is with the payment processor.

I tried twice and received the same error message both times.

I replied to your email with a screenshot of the error message.

Are you aware of this fault with your payment processor? Do you have an ETA when this will be fixed?

We got worried there for a split second, but we can assure you that payments are going through with the same payment processor. We will address this further in the support ticket you opened with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back