• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd purchase problems

124 Spider

I have used the trial period and was wanting to purchase the Anydvd program. However, when I go to purchase, it isn't taking credit cards. I was hoping to do this while the 20% off promotion is running. Any idea when this will be fixed?

I don't have any desire to use bitcoin at this point. I would be open to it down the road, but I have never used crypto currency and want to get familiar with it before I jump in.

You can get familiar with Bitcoin/Litecoin pretty fast. If not there will be discount over holidays (20%) ...

What do you mean "it" isn't taking credit cards. From what i'm seeing on the shop page, both visa and Mastercard logo's are up. Meaning they're accepting credit cards for both. What's happening? Error message? If so, what is it? We need more info

This is a cut and paste of the message when I enter all the information (name, address, cc #) to pay.

"Sorry, but we are currently experiencing problems processing credit cards.
Please leave your e-mail address, and we will gladly notify you upon change."

@Ivan you aware of any problems?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I've been seeing the same thing. A friend of mine has been trying to buy it for weeks using a credit card.

There is sort of a work around for those willing. Use your CC to bit one of the virtual currencies, then use that to but anydvd

Sadly this is a showstopper for many people I know. An alternative would be for me to become familiar with the Bitcoin world and buy AnyDVD licenses for people I know. Is that possible - for me to buy numerous licenses and give them to people, who can then reimburse me? I build systems for older people, who avoid cryptocurrencies completely, as I have done too.

I appreciate the responses as well. I am looking to buy this, but as of right now, I am not willing to use crypto currency. Yes, I know that is my issue, but until I become familiar with it and research it, I won't do it.

I will keep an eye open to see if it is resolved.

Thanks to everyone.

I'm pretty sure it will get resolved. Just consider you can get 10% extra discount if you use coins ...

I'm pretty sure it will get resolved. Just consider you can get 10% extra discount if you use coins ...

Unfortunately, the cryptocurrency world still has an aura of shadiness about it, whether true or not. As a business, I would rather take the "risk" myself than ask my customers to go that route. Their lack of being informed will simply translate to "and he exposes his customers to the underworld of Bitcoin!" if anything ever went wrong with a transaction. That's why I would be okay with purchasing licenses to transfer to customers if RedFox is okay wiht it.

You' re right. It is quite a bummer what people think about coins ...

True, just because they're very commonly used by criminals for illicit purposes, doesn't mean crypto currency is criminal itself but nature.

They really aren't that hard to get/use either.

I'm not talking about your 'daily / commonly known' criminal but the current situation is ransomware and the likes. Find me 1 Cryptolocker that accepts cold currency like mine $ or € into a PayPal, venmo...

Find even 1 and you win.

Any progress on the failure to accept credit cards and this message?:

"Sorry, but we are currently experiencing problems processing credit cards.
Please leave your e-mail address, and we will gladly notify you upon change."

@Pete can you get ivan or Jill in here. Tagged them a few times to no avail so far

The "issue" is a mere geographical one. Credit cards are available just fine for most regions and we are working hard on finding a viable solution for the remaining regions. It is simply not that easy. While "good things come to those who wait", we do encourage any potential new member to look into Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. As far as "buying for others" goes, we strongly recommend looking into your local rules and regulations before you consider offering such a service. As was pointed out here several times, Bitcoins are not a "dodgy" payment method as such, they are just a different approach to online payments.

Back