• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Original Paid Member

Ctownpa

Hello, I Purchased a lifetime membership 10 years ago and l am being ask to pay full price for a new membership. Anyone else experience this notice?

Last edited:
Yes, everyone after the forced shutdown of slysoft by the authorities on Antigua.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Hello, I Purchased a lifetime membership 10 years ago and l am being ask to pay full price for a new membership. Anyone else experience this notice?
And it has been 3 1/2 years since that happened.

Everyone who owned a SlySoft license for AnyDVD, who wants to continue to use RedFox AnyDVD.

Slysoft was forcibly shutdown in February 2016. No more AnyDVD. Done by the US government at the behest of Hollywood. Everyone's lifetime license deal with Slysoft DIED with the company.

The former employees decided to continue updating and improving AnyDVD. They didn't have the money or infrastructure needed to do this.

Sucks they needed to beg for money, but they do like to eat.

At first RedFox wasn't going to offer lifetime licenses, only limited time ones. They relented.

Sucks having to pay more for AnyDVD, but that's reality.

I don't regret repurchasing my two licenses since I know my money is keeping the developers employed so they can keep making AnyDVD better and better.

I am an Original Lifetime License Member too, but things happen.
It is what it is. I paid up and will again. I'm Glad Redfox continued on. I think it's money well spent myself! I challenge anybody to match what Redfox does. Nobody can!

Back