• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anna

wizard

Problem with Movie Anna will not play on stand alone player, plays on PC using kodi

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.6.1.ANNA.cbdlog
    3.2 MB · Views: 5
Won't play how. What's (not) happening?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Problem with Movie Anna will not play on stand alone player, plays on PC using kodi
Can also be a Screen Pass issue, so please post an AnyDVD log file as well.

Can also be a Screen Pass issue, so please post an AnyDVD log file as well.
Log file for image created from the original disc and from disc created from that image

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.9.5_Info_E_ANNA_E4D56D7F_00000000.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
Yeah the black screen is a classic sign of screenpass. The OPD will need an update. Please wait for @Pete to respond with something like "try again now" :)

Log file for image created from the original disc and from disc created from that image
You really need to post a logfile from the original disc, or from a PROTECTED image.

It would seem like that disc is handled just fine (playlist 757) maybe a 2step approach is needed @Pete?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Here is the logfile from original disc.
Does your PC (the one with AnyDVD running) have Internet access? Any firewall blocking AnyDVD?
Because apparently - according to your log file - AnyDVD didn't get the latest fix for this disc.

EDIT: no, v8.3.9.5 should already have had the correct information.

The only thing I can think of: did you possibly create a decrypted ISO of the disc with a version older than 8.3.9.4 and make your copies (and the log files except the last one) from that?
That would explain it and in that case another copy made from the original disc now would work.

Last edited:
You are correct I used 8.3.9.0 to create the ISO, decrypted disc and log files (except for the last log file I used 8.3.9.5) created disc using ISO created with 8.3.9.5 and the disc plays perfectly. THANKS

Yeah, just for future info. The backup made with 8390 didn't behave properly because anydvd didn't know the proper decryption info then through the OPD. Once you rip with the improper info, the "damage" is done. Despite anydvd then knowing the proper info in a version, the damage cannot be undone and a new ISO creation is required. In order to avoid this problem again, simply PLAY the original disc in something like PowerDVD while anydvd is active. If there's screenpass on the disc, and it's not being handled correctly, the original will behave "faulty" too.

At that point you'll know "something's not right" and you simply need to provide a logfile so the OPD will get updated. The next time you try then, it will behave like it should (original and backup :))

Back