• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Recover AnyDVD HD Key

sgrundy

Well I haven't used AnyDVD HD in a long time and I can't find my registration file, or the email that contained it. I'm 99% sure I used the same email address for my RedFox key as I did for Slysoft ( still have that key). Is it possible to have the key resent or do I just have to buy another license? I can provide info from the Slysoft key if that is any help, thanks in advance.

Won't work if he's trying to recover a slysoft key. Redfox doesn't have access to those keys

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Won't work if he's trying to recover a slysoft key. Redfox doesn't have access to those keys

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
If you read the post again you'll see a RedFox key was mentioned.

Yes I was looking to recover my RedFox key, only mentioned my Slysoft key in case that information could be used for verification somehow. In contact with support, thank you again for the link. Should have put a little more effort in to this before making a post I suppose.

Back