• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Awesome!

Got it!

Got this too, KeithRBrown.

Pacific Rim UHD has been around so long, I was sure it was totally supported.

Maybe this is a new version?

T

I was also surprised when it didn't work. Not sure if it's a new version, but I just bought from it from amazon.co.uk.

I was also surprised when it didn't work. Not sure if it's a new version, but I just bought from it from amazon.co.uk.

'K.

No accounting for what the studios do so probably makes no sense trying to figure it out.

All -

I have a new UHD that's not decrypting....

Lock Up -- OPD: BD_07f4d46ae45e

... and @mlknez reports the following title is now Supported.....

Rocketman(Vintage Stock US) -- OPD: BD_de48cab6d647

As always, updates to the list will be applied later tonight..

T

... this one just came to the house ....

X-Men Dark Phoenix -- OPD: BD_859f3f082840

Probably watch the Blu-Ray in the meantime.

T

Not decrypting:
THOR -- OPD: BD_aedb00070b54
THOR_RAGNAROK -- OPD: BD_96037bb2850e
This is a 3 disc combo pack from Amazon UK. Interesting that the Thor: The Dark World disc in this pack seems to decrypt fine,.

Not decrypting:
THOR -- OPD: BD_aedb00070b54
THOR_RAGNAROK -- OPD: BD_96037bb2850e
This is a 3 disc combo pack from Amazon UK. Interesting that the Thor: The Dark World disc in this pack seems to decrypt fine,.

I've added these...

... and re-posted the list with today's changes.

Bidding all a good night!

T

UHD John Wick 3, comes up as empty drive/Anydvd does not seem to scan. Any ideas/faulty disc?

Many Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.9.3_Info_I_EMPTY_DRIVE.ziplog
    15 KB · Views: 2
UHD John Wick 3, comes up as empty drive/Anydvd does not seem to scan. Any ideas/faulty disc?

Many Thanks

Disable AnyDVD for a moment (rightclick > exit), does windows see the disc now? If not, dirty/defective disc > return it. If the drive doesn't detect it, then anydvd cant process it and present it decrypted to the OS.

Disable AnyDVD for a moment (rightclick > exit), does windows see the disc now? If not, dirty/defective disc > return it. If the drive doesn't detect it, then anydvd cant process it and present it decrypted to the OS.

Thank you, I've tried two computer/drives. With Anydvd off, the disc is not seen on both. So, it’s definitely a faulty disc. Thanks for the help.

Missed this. Sorry, yes it was and it now works. Thanks.
Is the OPD code not the only thing that matters?

No, the OPD entry is all that really matters. There are some people who seem to be under the mistaken impression that where the disc comes from has some bearing on....well, anything. And it doesn't.

No, the OPD entry is all that really matters. There are some people who seem to be under the mistaken impression that where the disc comes from has some bearing on....well, anything. And it doesn't.

Totally not disagreeing with you but: Yes…? It’s the only thing that matters? :p

Reporting that the Amazon.ca Canadian release of X-Men: Dark Phoenix (ASIN: B07STGF2TB) does not work as of today, and would appear to be the same disc as the Amazon.com disc: OPD: BD_859f3f082840

Missed this. Sorry, yes it was and it now works. Thanks.
Is the OPD code not the only thing that matters?

Yeah, the OPD code is the only thing needed to identify the title.

But, I'm testing a theory...

Seems it takes longer for titles identified as purchased outside of the US to decrypt.

Of the top 20 titles that are now supported and have taken the longest to get support, only 2 are marked as US...

Not scientific by any means, just making observations.

Reporting that the Amazon.ca Canadian release of X-Men: Dark Phoenix (ASIN: B07STGF2TB) does not work as of today, and would appear to be the same disc as the Amazon.com disc: OPD: BD_859f3f082840

Thanks, Michael.

I actually have this disc myself and am waiting for it to be supported with bated breath (lol).

Disney's Brave (US)
BRAVE -- OPD: BD_08c3ef8368f4

I'll add this tonight Pegasus.

Also,

@DaveH1 reports that the following title is now supported....

Rocketman(Australia) -- OPD: BD_8c776411fadc [added Aug 30, 2019]

T

Does anyone have any info on the Status of any of these titles? ...

Reported by: @Ramesses22

The Dark Knight(Taiwan) -- OPD: BD_e53b78078559 [added Jul 27, 2019, last checked Aug 22, 2019]

Reported by: @Stanley Chu

Brightburn(Hong Kong) -- OPD: BD_9c28810e4414 [added Aug 30, 2019]

Pokemon Detective Pikachu(Hong Kong) -- OPD: BD_9e9d5e03debf [added Aug 26, 2019]

Shazam(Hong Kong) -- OPD: BD_63cda5ea35f3 [added Aug 26, 2019]

T

Yesterday, Amazon.ca release, not working. YESTERDAY -- OPD: BD_6562187b1eef

Back