• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD will not process Victoria Season 03 disc's

Eagle4Z

After updating to v8.3.9.0 here is what is happening in sequential order...

01. I select rip video disc to hard to hard disc.

02. In the destination dialog strip, I select the drive, then the main folder Victoria, then I select the Season 03 folder and then I finally select Disc 01 in the season 03 folder...

03. I then click on the Copy Disc button....

04. The Error Dialog Box appears

05. The error pop up reads L:\Commercial DVD\Victoria (2017)\?Victoria Season 03 (2019)\Disc 01\Victoria S3 Disc 1
The File Name, Directory Name Or Volume Label Syntax is Incorrect

06. I just tied AnyDVD using Victoria Season 02 disc's AnyDVD works fine....but I noticed that there wasn't a ? mark before Victoria Season 03 (2019) (see above in 05 error pop up reads)

I am running Windows 8.1 Pro

Here is what I have tried....I switched DVD Burners, I tried moving the Season 03 folders to different HDD's,
I took just the season 03 folder and transferred it to the main/1st HDD primary drive list in three different HDD's, I deleted AnyDVD and did a new complete installation using both v8.3.8.0 and v.8.3.9.0, I shut the machine down waited 10 minutes and restarted the OS.

I have attached the Log File.....

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.9.0_Info_D_Victoria S3 Disc 1.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
05. The error pop up reads L:\Commercial DVD\Victoria (2017)\?Victoria Season 03 (2019)\Disc 01\Victoria S3 Disc 1
The File Name, Directory Name Or Volume Label Syntax is Incorrect
The error message pretty much says it all. Does the path " L:\Commercial DVD\Victoria (2017)\?Victoria Season 03 (2019)\Disc 01\" exist? If not, you must create the directories or choose a different destination path.

I've stumbled upon this "problem" of invalid path a few times myself. Is there any way @James you could have the anydvd ripper create the missing folder(s) structure just like the CloneDVD one can. After all the ripper is based on it :)

I've stumbled upon this "problem" of invalid path a few times myself. Is there any way @James you could have the anydvd ripper create the missing folder(s) structure just like the CloneDVD one can. After all the ripper is based on it :)
Maybe, but this doesn't solve the problem today.

That i'm not going to deny. Was just tapping in a little on that item. Back on t opic now :)

The "?" character in the path of the folder is a forbidden one by Windows.

That i'm not going to deny. Was just tapping in a little on that item. Back on t opic now :)
Use the "browse" button in AnyDVD ripper dialog to browse (and create, if desired) directories.
Or - even better - use CloneDVD to rip.

The 2nd option is my go-to. Was just suggesting of adding they capability for users who don't have clonedvd

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back