• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Key doesn't work anymore

@nrlanni, the reality of the situation is EVERYONE was screwed when SlySoft was forcibly shut down.

Ranting at me won't change what happened, period. All it will do is get you ignored.

So it's all very strange. Nobody bought the BS. Everyone knows the old guy who operated out of some remote island sold his company.
Ignorance sometimes can't be helped, but I'll try once more:
https://www.antiguaobserver.com/antiguan-firm-slysoft-ceases-operations-as-us-pressure-builds/

If that still doesn't clear things up for you, I'm guessing you also spread the word on "flat earth".
It's all a conspiracy and the NSA is in on it. Or whatever.

Actually "Everyone knows <insert some made up statement here>" is a typical rhetorical means used by conspiracy theorists to fool people into believing, what they're saying is true.
Please stop bullshitting/trolling on/in this forum.

I guess nobody wanted to go after them with a court order and shut them down?
Sure. They just made it more difficult this time around.

Slysoft issued license keys work upto 7.6.9.5. When slysoft got shut down by the authoritiess, they took your, mine and everyone else's license with it. Former staff created redfox and restarted development.
Thank you so much for that clarification, even if you are a bit sanctimonious. Thanks also for that math lesson. I would have never been able to figure that out. Why are you even on these forums? You just seem to be argumentative. That's no help to anyone.
Ch3vr0n may be a curmudgeon, but he's helped me a lot over the years......;)

Here's an old thread that took place around the time of the shutdown/rebirth if you want to read it:

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/no-fox-no-job-no-future.68331/

FTR, I too had to repurchase a new license. I didn't like having to buy it again, but I like AnyDVD-HD a lot so I chose to bite the bullet and carry on. If it happened again in a few years I still got my money's worth, IMO. I went on to buy CloneBD lifetime as well. These things aren't a lot of money in the scheme of things for what they do.

YMMV

Heh thanks for the vote of support. I just don't like beating around the bush, rather get straight to the point and be direct. This may come across as rude perhaps sometimes but it certainly isn't meant that way

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back