• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD 2.9.3.4 beta

I've sent a message to Elaborate Bytes asking for the release status of Version 2.9.3.4 to stable/supported release. Will post here if/when I get anything useful back!:)

Just so everyone is aware, I've received nothing back from Elaborate Bytes since my query to them on August 20th....so no update.

Why is this such a burning issue for you? A beta from RedFox or Elby is better than a stable release from most software companies.

Be glad that Elby even bothered to release this beta.

You are the only person who seems to care. I know I don't. CloneDVD2 even as a beta hasn't failed me yet in creating hundreds of backups.

FurryGuy: Because as a registered user and beta tester I care about the product.

@FurryGuy
I often wonder when a new version of CLONEDVD will be released and I am a user who owns a purchased license for all REDFOX / ELBY BYTES products

Back