• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

PET_SEMATARY -- OPD: BD_9ba7936ab610
German UHD is not reading (neither with 8.3.8.0 nor with Beta 8.3.7.4) - the log comes from 8.3.8.0

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.8.0_Info_D_PET_SEMATARY.ziplog
    3.6 MB · Views: 1
@Ingmar Jacob
UHDs are added mostly by ONLINE PROTECTION DATABASE little when ever using ANYDVD versions rather at all

To be complete, not just uhd bd's. Standard bd's too

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I just wanted to make sure to share all the info I had :)

Hi Ingmar.

@Lukas is right, the release has no relation whatsoever on whether a UHD title is supported.

Adding that information, for completeness, as you say, will likely confuse others and make them think it's somehow relevant when it's not.

So release info not needed.

Also, NO logfile should be posted here as explained in post #1.

The developers have made it clear they don't want or need them for UHD support at this time.

I'll add this version of Pet Sematary in with today's changes.

To be complete, not just uhd bd's. Standard bd's too

Ch3vron, didn't know that applied to standard Blu-Ray.

Why is it then that release notes often say support added for new DVDs and Blu-Rays??

T

Last edited:
Why is it then that release notes often say support added for new DVDs and Blu-Rays??

T

It's not entirely accurate to say it doesn't EVER apply to blu-ray. With certain protections like screenpass, there are TIMES when a new version is needed and isn't always handled in the OPD. Keys are always handled in the OPD, but, certain protections may require a new program version to handle. So, I think statement is misleading at best that it's always true for blu-ray...cause it's not. Also, "added support for new DVD's and Blu-rays" means that the keys for all known titles at the time are included in the installation of the program. A local key database, as it were. So while not strictly required, updating provides advantages in some respect.

It's not entirely accurate to say it doesn't EVER apply to blu-ray. With certain protections like screenpass, there are TIMES when a new version is needed and isn't always handled in the OPD. Keys are always handled in the OPD, but, certain protections may require a new program version to handle. So, I think statement is misleading at best that it's always true for blu-ray...cause it's not. Also, "added support for new DVD's and Blu-rays" means that the keys for all known titles at the time are included in the installation of the program. A local key database, as it were. So while not strictly required, updating provides advantages in some respect.

Thanks so much SamuriHL.

That clears up a lot!

Guys,

The following title is now working....

Batman Hush -- OPD: BD_513cc9bb6144

T

Also, "added support for new DVD's and Blu-rays" means that the keys for all known titles at the time are included in the installation of the program. A local key database, as it were.
Correct, and this is the difference to UHD: UHD keys are not added to the local database. Online connection is required.

Correct, and this is the difference to UHD: UHD keys are not added to the local database. Online connection is required.

Ah that's good to know. I wasn't aware that UHD keys are not cached locally. Thanks!

I didn't say anything about the local database

Nor did you say anything about protection change requirements for BD which don't (at present) occur on UHD. ;)

Picked up the John Wick 1 & 2 UHD bundle at Best Buy.

John Wick OPD: BD_36fe2025ac37 not working
John Wick Chapter 2 OPD: BD_1a091cf672ef works

Picked up the John Wick 1 & 2 UHD bundle at Best Buy.

John Wick OPD: BD_36fe2025ac37 not working
John Wick Chapter 2 OPD: BD_1a091cf672ef works

jbinkley60, I added John Wick.

List re-posted.

T

@testiles The Lion King OPD: BD_0a47073f53a0 is now working. Sorry for the delay in reporting.

And I can also confirm that BATMAN HUSH -- OPD: BD_513cc9bb6144 is working for me as well.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back