• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

UHD MKV DTS DD+ AC3 Oh My!

You can't compare blu-ray and UHD compression! They're completely different codecs!!!!!!!!! Blu-ray is using h.264 while UHD is using the far superior h.265. You can't compare a file size from a blu-ray to a file size of a UHD and expect it to have ANY meaning whatsoever.

I understand what you are saying but still disagree. :p And the least of my issues. :)

@Tanquen,

do you think that you know better than experienced users here? If yes, why do you ask for advice? You "disagree" with what is just a technical fact. Better cool down, google for more details on advice you get here and don't to be a prick.

@Tanquen,

do you think that you know better than experienced users here? If yes, why do you ask for advice? You "disagree" with what is just a technical fact. Better cool down, google for more details on advice you get here and don't to be a prick.

What? Why? You are way off there. Thanks? :)

Don’t know what is up with you but yes, all the years I’ve been on here this is the first time I was wondering how to block someone. Good grief.

Back