• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No key no receipt card charged

luckyflyer

Have not received a key or receipt but card has been charged. At check out message said my email was not valid but it is not on the list and it is a good address, used it to sign up on this forum. I sent an email to customer service but have not heard back. Simply put, I would just like to get the key that I paid for.

Have not received a key or receipt but card has been charged. At check out message said my email was not valid but it is not on the list and it is a good address, used it to sign up on this forum. I sent an email to customer service but have not heard back. Simply put, I would just like to get the key that I paid for.
@Jill Maybe we can get someone to send you your license via PM. No promises but I will try.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a spam filter, can the key be sent to the email address registered to this forum, thanks.

I'd wait on @Jill to post back. The mentioned list is not definitive. During checkout the system does a connection check, if it fails the order should not have gone through. In your case it did. @Jill will be able to assist. Or you can do it yourself. File a support ticket. Category "Purchase problem", mention the address you used during purchase, your order info and the e-mail address you use on the forum. (perhaps link to this topic) Ask them to send the key to that address and change the address linked to the key file at the same time :)

Please do check your spam folder. We sent the license key several times and answered your support requests as well. If your email provider is one of those who do not let our license attachments through to your inbox at all, then a gmail address would definitely be preferable.

Jill, I apologize for all of this hassle, My Gmail address is <snip - removed - Ch3vr0n>. If you could send to that address I would appreciate it.

Jill, I apologize for all of this hassle, My Gmail address is <snip - removed - Ch3vr0n>. If you could send to that address I would appreciate it.
I wouldn't put my email address on a public forum such as this, because you're now subject to getting spam into your account. Private messages (PM) to Jill is much better.

:)

We sent a license email with key to the specified email address, and yes, we wouldn't recommend to put sensitive information on a public forum like this. :)

Just did, left it there cause i wasn't sure it was posted in the ticket. Now that the license mail has been sent, address removed.

Thanks to all, key has been received and all is well. I did not want to post the email address but felt I had no other choice. We have a downs syndrome son that collects dvd's but is not careful with them, so I built him a server that he can use thereby saving the dvd's. Clonedvd and anydvd make this possible.
Also is there a way to change my member name to "luckyflyer"? I looked at my account but did not see a way to change it, I prefer to not have my real name displayed.
Thanks again

That's not something a standard user can do. Requires elevated forum access. Now, I value my privacy as much as you. I've changed it for you. You can now login with 'luckyflyer', password remains the same.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

That's not something a standard user can do. Requires elevated forum access. Now, I value my privacy as much as you. I've changed it for you. You can now login with 'luckyflyer', password remains the same.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Ch3vr0n, Thanks for fixing his issue, but his real name is still on my earlier reply and RedFox 1's reply as well.

:)

Back