• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How Convert .mp4 to Smaller .mp4?

dtr

Hello everyone,
I have most of the SlySoft products. I believe that I used CloneDVD to create a .mp4 for a training video, but it is about 4GB. How can I use CloneDVDMobile or CloneDVD to simply shrink that file as I don't have them as video and audio folders? Thank you very much!
Thomas

CloneDVD2 cannot create mp4 files, that software only outputs valid DVD structures. CloneDVD Mobile CAN output to mp4 but it requires the original DVD files to create a new mp4 file, and the only way to lower the file size is to lower the video quality. CloneDVD Mobile CANNOT convert an mp4 file into a smaller mp4 file, it also requires a valid DVD structure as a source.

to do what you want (convert mp4 to smaller mp4), you need a video converter and slysoft does not have such a product. Keep in mind though, that (as i said) the only way to decrease that 4GB filesize is to lower the video quality, so if you find a suitable software it definitely won't make the video look good/better.

Hi, a video converter is what you need, the Dumpmedia Video converter can support many formats, including mp4 file. it can convert .mp4 to smaller .mp4, you can try it.

Hi, a video converter is what you need, the Dumpmedia Video converter can support many formats, including mp4 file. it can convert .mp4 to smaller .mp4, you can try it.
Since this thread is more than FOUR years old, I doubt the OP is really looking for a reply.

Back