• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Hi SamuriHL.

Right, my version is supported too.

Not sure what the OPD is because the Parser is not finding it. May be because I used it on an unprotected .iso instead of a protected one or disc...

But mbarnstijn's version is part of the new boxset. You have that set too or a stand-alone UHD?

T
New box set from Amazon which is why I posted it. So there's a few versions kicking around.

And yes the opd hash can't be generated on an unprotected iso so that makes sense.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

DUMBO -- OPD: BD_26d7c1ba0a94
CAPTAIN_MARVEL -- OPD: BD_689256aaed91

now supported (y)

New box set from Amazon which is why I posted it. So there's a few versions kicking around.

Oh, ok.

Yeah Michael's is from Canada, maybe that's the difference.

And yes the opd hash can't be generated on an unprotected iso so that makes sense.

Ah so I guessed right then.

Do you know why that is?

DUMBO -- OPD: BD_26d7c1ba0a94
CAPTAIN_MARVEL -- OPD: BD_689256aaed91

now supported (y)

Hi Teddy.

Someone beat you to Cap Marvel and reported it supported on Thursday :=) ...

... Removed your version of Dumbo from the list.

Thanks!

THE_LION_KING (US) -- OPD: BD_0a47073f53a0

Got you EvilHomerGD.

Updating list with changes and re-posting.

T

Ah so I guessed right then.

Do you know why that is?

T

Yes. There are technical reasons for it. Removing the protection changes the contents if the disc, obviously. So you're not generating the opd hash from an unprotected source.

Yes. There are technical reasons for it. Removing the protection changes the contents if the disc, obviously. So you're not generating the opd hash from an unprotected source.

I see.

So the OPD is some kind of hash generated based on the contents of the disc.

I thought it was an ID Number assigned to a version of a disc - by the manufacturer or otherwise.

Makes sense then that it would change if the disc contents (protection) changes.

Still it's excellent as an ID for the purpose of this thread, since if a UHD is unsupported, an unprotected .iso is not even possible.

I just ran up on that caveat because I wanted to see the OPD of my Furious 7 UHD and all I had available was an unprotected .iso.

But in general, not a problem.

T

There's a technical method that's done to generate the OPD hash. It's definitely unique to a particular disc and its AACS key(s). If there are different keys, it generates a different hash and hence a different OPD. An unprotected disc doesn't have protection by nature so nothing (of value) to hash.

There's a technical method that's done to generate the OPD hash. It's definitely unique to a particular disc and its AACS key(s). If there are different keys, it generates a different hash and hence a different OPD. An unprotected disc doesn't have protection by nature so nothing (of value) to hash.

Ok.

Thanks.

T

Not supported: Alita Battle Angel (Amazon Canada) ALITA_BATTLE_ANGEL -- OPD: BD_26d30b3d2a34

Hey guys!

Can anyone confirm the current support status of any of the following titles?

Reported by: @apguy

The Revenant -- OPD: BD_bfd4d4f53089 [added Mar 6, 2019, last checked Jun 19, 2019]

X-Men First Class(Amazon Australia) -- OPD: BD_11728f9c6712 [added Mar 6, 2019, last checked Jun 19, 2019]

Reported by: @jabberwockie

The Natural -- OPD: BD_b4542cf43f1f [added Jun 22, 2019]

Reported by: @mhalter81

Dumbo(Disney Movie Club US) -- OPD: BD_c59a103d196d [added Jun 25, 2019]

Reported by: @pixeluk

Grinch (2018)(UK) -- OPD: BD_288a083722c9 [added May 5, 2019, last checked Jul 1, 2019]

Reported by: @Ramesses22

Captain Marvel(Taiwan) -- OPD: BD_eace5ec04c4b [added Jun 29, 2019]

Reported by: @silverback551

In the Heart of the Sea(Amazon US) -- OPD: BD_cbf267214aed [added May 18, 2019, last checked Jun 22, 2019]

TIA,

T

Last edited:
Not supported: Alita Battle Angel (Amazon Canada) ALITA_BATTLE_ANGEL -- OPD: BD_26d30b3d2a34
My Alita Battle Angel from Wal-Mart Canada IS supported thankfully.
One would would think that it would be the same, but obviously not.

ALITA_BATTLE_ANGEL -- OPD: BD_f476274c4e02

DUMBO Disney Movie club is now working

Excellent.

I'll remove it from the list tonight.

Thanks!

My Alita Battle Angel from Wal-Mart Canada IS supported thankfully.
One would would think that it would be the same, but obviously not.

Funny how that works out (lol).

Enjoy!

I've been lucky enough to get a lot of US OPD versions that work sooner rather than later -- but ofc not always.

It's basically a roll of the dice, I think.

I plan on getting Alita next month. We'll see which way the dice falls for that one :=).

T

I've got Alita coming from Amazon US tomorrow so I'll check it out. Looking forward to seeing that one.

SUPERMAN THE MOVIE(1978) -- OPD:(Japan) BD_0103fa9b7e35
CASTLE_OF_CAGLIOSTRO -- OPD:(Japan) BD_9cd4f0fe5edf

Not supported.

Jumanji(1995) -- OPD: BD_60d52a90a3ed is also not supported

SUPERMAN THE MOVIE(1978) -- OPD:(Japan) BD_0103fa9b7e35
CASTLE_OF_CAGLIOSTRO -- OPD:(Japan) BD_9cd4f0fe5edf
THE_DARK_KNIGHT (Taiwan) -- OPD BD_e53b78078559

Added these.

Jumanji(1995) -- OPD: BD_60d52a90a3ed is also not supported

Thanks for confirming.

List updated and re-posted.

Titles with unknown support status roll off the list end-of-next-week, August 3.

T

My version of Alita IS supported:

ALITA_BATTLE_ANGEL -- OPD: BD_f476274c4e02

Back