• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trouble with Friends DVDs

bobwhitley3

Anyone else having problems with Friends DVDs?

I bought the complete series and started loading them up my server. I've made it to season 2 but found two discs to be unplayable (and un-mp4-able) on either of my computers. I assumed they were simply bad discs and borrowed the same ones from a reliable source but found they behaved the same way.

Is there something going on with these discs? The ones I'm unable to use (so far) are Friends Season 1 Disc 4 and Friends Season 2 Disc 4.

Anyone else having problems with Friends DVDs?

I bought the complete series and started loading them up my server. I've made it to season 2 but found two discs to be unplayable (and un-mp4-able) on either of my computers. I assumed they were simply bad discs and borrowed the same ones from a reliable source but found they behaved the same way.

Is there something going on with these discs? The ones I'm unable to use (so far) are Friends Season 1 Disc 4 and Friends Season 2 Disc 4.

Hi bobwhitley3.

It might be helpful to attach an AnyDVD logfile for one of the discs that won't play, so someone can better analyze your situation.

Otherwise there's no way to see what your issue is.

Do the discs play with AnyDVD off?

T

I don't think its an anyDVD problem. But the logfile is attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.7.0_Info_D_NEW4.ziplog
    157.9 KB · Views: 1
No, they act the same when anyDVD is off.

Then you're right. AnyDVD is obviously not involved if you see that behavior when it's off.

Maybe the logfile could still be helpful though, to explain your system configuration for those who can read them.

I would-a thought "disc issue" but you say you tried 2 different discs with the same result.

Hmmm, have you tried a different disc drive?

T

Yes, I've got two burners here at home and the discs acted the same in both of them.

This happened to me once before a while ago - I think it was The O.C. There were discs that I just couldn't get to work.

Yes, I've got two burners here at home and the discs acted the same in both of them.

This happened to me once before a while ago - I think it was The O.C. There were discs that I just couldn't get to work.

This is really a mystery then.

Maybe someone else has an idea...

... or, may need to call in Columbo to solve this one (lol).

T

Back