• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Escape Plan: The Extractors

azwatsonw

The Blue Ray disc copied good. When I started watching my copy using PowerDVD 15, at about 5 minutes in, I got a notice that a copy was detected and can not continue. Attached is a Log File of the original Blue Ray Disc.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.7.0_Info_D_ESCAPE_PLAN_THE_EXTRACTORS_5515B8AB_29391E58.ziplog
    884.1 KB · Views: 6
Sounds like Screenpass, @Pete you're up!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

The Blue Ray disc copied good. When I started watching my copy using PowerDVD 15, at about 5 minutes in, I got a notice that a copy was detected and can not continue. Attached is a Log File of the original Blue Ray Disc.
Can you please try it again, now?

I tried copying the disc again. It still stops at about 5:15 into the movie.

Did you use your first rip, or did you create a new one? Copy how exactly? What are you doing? New logfile please. sounds to me like your "Acrok converter" whatever that is, isn't selecting the proper playlist anydvd tells you to use

I tried copying the disc again. It still stops at about 5:15 into the movie.
Can you please post another AnyDVD log file? Maybe AnyDVD doesn't have access to the internet - in that case it will not get the fix.
I just tried the disc - it plays flawlessly with PowerDVD 15.

I will post another log file. You are working with a rookie. The first log file I sent, I just placed the disc in the drive and created a log file. This time I will burn another Blue Ray disc then create a log file. I really don't know what I am doing. The Internet was working when I created the log file. I didn't burn a complete copy; just a partial.

Last edited:
The first log file I sent, I just placed the disc in the drive and created a log file.

That's what pete needs you to do

[/quote]This time I will burn another Blue Ray disc then create a log file.[/quote]

DONT, you'll be wasting a disc!

Sounds like screenpass is involved and sometimes this needs a 2-step approach, where 1 logfile doesn't immediately provide all the info needed, and for some reason caused anydvd not to get all the info it needed.

Don't burn, just do what you did before. Insert the disc and create a 2nd logfile

just a partial.
Does that mean, you used CloneBD? That is a very important information, so far I was assuming you just copied the disc 1:1.

In that case - since the disc wasn't fixed at first - CloneBD didn't automatically pick the correct title.
Now, despite the fix, CloneBD probably took the cached information from the previous run.
All you have to do, is select the playlist/title suggested by AnyDVD (664 instead of 436) and all should be fine.

I did use CloneBD and created a partial copy. It had a check mark in the first line and that is what I let it use. Clone BD is copying it again and will finish in about an hour. I will post the log file when it is finished.

I aborted the blue ray burn. I have created a log file and will attach it here. I hope it provides you with what you need. Please let me know if it helps. Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.7.1_Info_E_ESCAPE_PLAN_THE_EXTRACTORS_5515B8AB_29391E58.ziplog
    886.2 KB · Views: 3
Looks like anydvd is selecting the right playlist this time. Now you can go into CloneBD again and check if it auto-selects the right one (664). Should work now, or as pete said, manually select 664

CloneBD did select 664 which is the first on the list. That is what was selected before... I am burning a new blue ray disc and will try it when it is finished in about 90 minutes. I sure hope I get past the 5 minute mark and not get the "Dear customer - this is a copy and can not play"...

You don't really need to burn to disc, you could output to a FOLDER structure instead on your hard drive, and play that structure with something like PowerDVD. If that doesn't have the problem, then neither will the disc. Oh and a tip perhaps for future burns, for test burns like this a BD-RE (rewriteable) is very usefull ;)

The new disc blew right past that 5:30 minute mark. I assume the whole movie will play. I created a log file once the burn finished. If it doesn't play all the way through, I will send the log file. Thanks for all your help. Strange that it worked this time.

Then I'll consider this fixed. Thanks for you help in this.

Back