• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Putting internal drive into external enclosure?

The drives themselves will still work, if there's a problem it will then usually come from the controller of the enclosure

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Hey Ch3vron, how are you? yeah that's the part I'm worried about. I wanted to get the Corsair 680x case(No optical drive bay). Think I'm going to stick with my 780t case(with optical drive bay). I have like 3 of the UHD friendly drives and still buy blu rays and back them up. Just hoping someone tried one of these and can give input eventually.

I have two UHD friendly drives, LG Bh-16NS55, Asus BW-16D1HT. Both are installed on the Vantec 3.0 external case you have listed. Both work great doing UHD and Blu-ray work.

I have two UHD friendly drives, LG Bh-16NS55, Asus BW-16D1HT. Both are installed on the Vantec 3.0 external case you have listed. Both work great doing UHD and Blu-ray work.

Thank you so much this is the info i was looking for.

Back