• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

using anydvd hd lifetime license on pc with windows 10 insider program?

Timothy1992

i recently bought a lifetime license for anydvd hd, actually today! I am in the windows 10 insider program and getting new builds 1-2 per week on average, will this affect my license? it doesn't seem to so far, as i have gotten new builds and it didn't affect my license in anydvd hd or any other program. I just want to confirm this is fine, I am only using the software on 1 PC but I get new builds in the insider program quite often, I want to confirm im not at risk of having my license blacklisted. any help would be awesome! thanks.

No danger at all. Insider builds are just a special type of 'feature updates' to Windows. They don't affect your license any more than a normal update would. As long as you have only anydvd active and running registered with the same key, at any time, your key will be safe.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

thanks, that's all i needed to know, I appreciate the quick answer! so your saying as long as i only have 1 PC running the anydvd hd at a time im fine? if i go to a new PC do i have to sign out of anydvd hd to release the key or anything? or just uninstall the program?

No danger at all. Insider builds are just a special type of 'feature updates' to Windows. They don't affect your license any more than a normal update would. As long as you have only anydvd active and running registered with the same key, at any time, your key will be safe.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

one last thing, if i move to a new computer do i just uninstall anydvd hd before moving over to the new computer? and tell it to remove registration info? like to release the license. so as long as im only running 1 PC with anydvd hd installed and active im fine right?

Yes just reinstall in your new PC and activate license (with AnyDVDHD off)

ok cool...when u said activate license with anydvd hd off did u mean off on the old PC?
No, I meant install anydvd in the new pc , then exit out of it, and double click your license. Then turn it on again and you will be registered.

Back