• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Five Feet Apart

crapjob1

I have newest version of anydvd, but the main title won't show up in clonedvd. Any ideas?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.6.0_Info_D_FIVE_FEET_APART.ziplog
    858.2 KB · Views: 4
Created a log file, and now it works. Sorry about that.

I've always had success with backing up regular DVD's, but the last two movies I've had no luck. This one (file attached) and The Kid (thought maybe there was an issue with the DVD so no file created). Only 12 titles appear and chapter 60 is the only one that shows equivalent to the length of the movie. Blu-ray DVD's no issues what so ever. Thoughts on maybe a change in settings, or is there a new form of protection that these two movies I've mentioned maybe have?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.6.0_Info_F_FIVE_FEET_APART.ziplog
    876.1 KB · Views: 1
I've always had success with backing up regular DVD's, but the last two movies I've had no luck. This one (file attached) and The Kid (thought maybe there was an issue with the DVD so no file created). Only 12 titles appear and chapter 60 is the only one that shows equivalent to the length of the movie. Blu-ray DVD's no issues what so ever. Thoughts on maybe a change in settings, or is there a new form of protection that these two movies I've mentioned maybe have?

I need to learn to read..... This resolved the issue:

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/anydvd-and-handbrake-movie-conversion-abort-problem.73213/

Well you're one of the first that actually finds the solution themselves to this. Glad it helped and the problem is solved :)

Created a log file, and now it works. Sorry about that.
Amazing. I was having a failure (twice, on two different discs of the same title) where it was spending over an hour "fixing bad DVD structure". I created the logfile in prep for making a report. But then, by chance, ran the extraction. And it worked without the delay or trying to fix the disc. Weird.

Back