• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Keep getting cannot find CSS, will guess the key

Bluevyper

So I keep getting that message along with set my drives region to avoid seeing this message, my drive was set to region 1, I re-did the region 1 thing and it still happens. Anyone know why this would be popping up? It's been since I got a new bluray burner, but the region is correct.

Logfile please, random disc will do. But sounds like you're setting the drive region with anydvd ACTIVE, which won't work. You need to exit anydvd COMPLETELY (tray icon can not be running). Surprise!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

So I keep getting that message along with set my drives region to avoid seeing this message, my drive was set to region 1, I re-did the region 1 thing and it still happens. Anyone know why this would be popping up? It's been since I got a new bluray burner, but the region is correct.
Your drive region is not set. Exit AnyDVD and check again.

Back