• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

capt marvel

amazing

when i downgrade the audio it only does 18 fps 4hrs
but if i dont downgrade audio it completes in 40 mins
log attached

thankx for your time

i tried 1.2.4.12 clonebd on captain marvel it takes like an hr 80 fps when i downgraded ac3
log attached
thankx for your time

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.5.0.CAPTAIN_MARVEL.cbdlog
    681.3 KB · Views: 7
  • CloneBD.1.2.4.12.CAPTAIN_MARVEL.cbdlog
    678 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Is AnyDVD's Cinavia removal option on and does it make a difference, if you deactivate it?

the anydvd cinavia removal can be clicked on or off makes no difference
only when you go to downgrade audio with the clonebd is when the fps lags horrible

amazing

Last edited:
only when you go to downgrade audio with the clonebd is when the fps lags horrible

Agreed. I am trying to downgrade to Dolby Digital AC3 with Surround (5.1) 256 kbps and I am only getting 3 fps. This has been running for 1 hour and 22 minutes and the remaining time is still over 14 hours. If I switch to Lossless it completes in approximately 25 minutes.

Last edited:
Here is the log file for the Lossless copy. I am not sure I want to wait the 15 + hours for it to complete to get the downgraded audio log.

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.5.0.Captain Marvel.cbdlog
    583.9 KB · Views: 1
We are investigating why the audio down-convert is so incredibly slow, audio should not affect performance it's just too few data to process.

Hello ! I've also had some movies lately that are slowly being turned into MKV. I always put the films on a USB stick and convert the sound into DTS. Three films are only copied at 17-22 FPS. Most movies at 400 FPS.

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.5.0.Glass.cbdlog
    170.2 KB · Views: 0
  • CloneBD.1.2.5.0.The Prodigy.cbdlog
    163.7 KB · Views: 0
  • CloneBD.1.2.5.0.We Die Young.cbdlog
    215 KB · Views: 0
If you're downscaling audio, please read Fabian (developer's) post above. You'd be affected by an issue they're investigating. Temp solution: don't recode audio

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I'm having the same issue. But it only happens on Captain Marvel. Another BD ripped just fine.
When I selected lossless on the audio, the fps is up. But down converting to AC3, fps drops to 10.

Then the same answer applies to you. They're working on it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I know that. Just thought I would indicate that this is not an isolated case. I intent to let the 5 hour rip complete and I will upload the log when it finishes...if that helps.

Here is the log from the rip. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.5.0.Captain Marvel (2019).cbdlog
    611.3 KB · Views: 1
Captain Marvel still experiences slow audio lossless conversion with the newest version.

I just checked the what seems to be the identical disk and I have a conversion rate of over 250 fps. I chose video copy and audio downgrade to pure AC3.

Are there any special settings you use that might be the difference? Can you provide me with another log file?

Captain Marvel still experiences slow audio lossless conversion with the newest version.

What is it now? Lossless or lossy?
All the problems above were about lossy conversion only, not lossless.

Back