• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Issue with "Big Little Lies" Season 1, Disc 2

ScreamQueen

The disc reads perfectly until it hits the layer break at exactly 50%, then comes up with nothing but errors (Random Positioning Error, Internal Target Failure etc.) The disc is brand-new as is my drive (which I just installed, thinking my old one was failing).

Title: Big Little Lies, Season 1, Disc 2
Release date: 31 July 2017
EAN/UPC: 5051892204491

Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.6.0_Info_D_BIG_LITTLE_LIES_DISC_2_7D68AA6B_34D5A231.ziplog
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
If it's a brand new drive, and you often process DVD's, you need to set your drive hardware region or sooner or later you will encounter DVD decryption problems (this does NOT affect this specific title)

Going by the release date and the fact that it fails at 50% (around where the layer break should be) i'm going with dirty/defective disc. Just because it's brand new doesn't mean it can't be defective.

Though @James will need to cast the deciding vote

The disc reads perfectly until it hits the layer break at exactly 50%, then comes up with nothing but errors (Random Positioning Error, Internal Target Failure etc.) The disc is brand-new as is my drive (which I just installed, thinking my old one was failing).

Title: Big Little Lies, Season 1, Disc 2
Release date: 31 July 2017
EAN/UPC: 5051892204491

Thanks a lot.
Your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective. Check for an invisible oil film. You can try CloneBD, maybe the errors are outside the episodes.

Back