• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Kid with Ethan Hawke will not back up

Tj Lee

The Kid, new movie with Ethan Hawke, will not back up. AnyDVD just sits there and nothing pops up onscreen. Tried 2 different drives. Only when you eject the disc can you briefly see the list of everything that was removed, title, etc.

Any way around this?

The Kid, new movie with Ethan Hawke, will not back up. AnyDVD just sits there and nothing pops up onscreen. Tried 2 different drives. Only when you eject the disc can you briefly see the list of everything that was removed, title, etc.

Any way around this?
Does the disc play on your PC?

Actually no it won't play on the PC? Weird

actually I just had to wait...now it's working. Took about 25 minutes...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Logfile is attached. I saved to hard drive. AnyDVD said it was repairing a defective file structure and then supposedly copied the DVD. I then tried to copy to a blank DVD from the hard drive image as I normally do using 1Cick DVD Copy. 1Click reported there were 28 title sets with the largest being only 425mbs. Either the disc is defective (Redbox region 1) or there is a problem with the file structure. Any ideas? Should I use another program like DVD Shrink to copy this title?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.6.0_Info_G_THE_KID.ziplog
    802.5 KB · Views: 2
Ok, I copied it to the harddrive again using AnyDVD and then finally was able to burn to disc. The missing titleset 29 showed up this time. Bizarre, but I got it. Figures it was a Lionsgate disc.

Back