• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sometimes CloneBD stops before the film ends....

Sirius76

Noticed on some blu rays it happens at the same point each time..not sure why? No error appears and it acts as if it is finished but at a reduced length etc

For example, just trying Shark Night 3D (with AnyDVD decrypting) and not only does it stop at not much more than about half an hour (the film is near 90 minutes long), I also just noticed that even trying to play it in the preview doesn't work. Very peculiar because when I try to play towards the end (like 1h 20m) it just plays from around 27minutes. There is no way to play the part that it doesn't encode at. Even for the ones that had the full encoding problem before, I was still able to encode it in separate parts but this one can't even play those sections in the preview!! Plays fine in PowerDVD btw....

Please post a log file.

Back