• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Still waiting for key

CATHERINE

My credit card was charged and I have not received a key. It is not in my junk mail

Hi Catherine,

you should have received the license key instantly after the purchase, maybe the email got stuck in your spam folder.
However, I'll send you a private forum message with your license key attached.

Ivan

It did not go into a spam folder. It took my credit card info but went into an error message after saying it was accepted. The money was taken out of my credit card. I never received an email.

I got your email saying a key is attached but there is no attachment

Catherine,

check your (private) forum conversations: https://forum.redfox.bz/conversations/
You should see one message from me. Inside the message you should see "Attached files", click on the file name to download the license key. Once downloaded (to your download folder or Desktop), just double click the local file to register your license.

Back