• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[SOLVED] Transcoder stop error on The Quake

skurko

I can copy the BD disc to my HD with no error. When trying to make an MKV file with CloneBD (either to BD disc directly or image on HD) I right away get a transcode error. Attached CloneBD error log.

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.5.0.The Quake.cbdlog
    286.5 KB · Views: 7
[01:10:00.313] - [ERROR ] [0x00000000008fff40] transcoder stop error: 0xc0000008
[01:10:00.313] - [ERROR ] [0x00000000008fff40] last reported error: 'transcoder error 0xc0000008' (6)
[01:10:00.313] - Error in processStreams

Just in case, anydvd log as well.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.5.2_Info_D_THE_QUAKE_BD_12818437_23CB526D.ziplog
    281.3 KB · Views: 1
Is there anything else I can provide?

We're analyzing this at the moment, there seems to be a problem with the first TrueHD audio track.

Does this also happen if you select MP4 as output file?

Yes, same issue with mp4. See log.

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.5.0.The Quake_mp4.cbdlog
    287.9 KB · Views: 1
I tried with CloneBD 1.2.4.0 and then it doesn't crash, but the mkv file I got had no sound when playing. MediaInfo said the sound track is TrueHD even though I have it to AAC in the CloneBD settings (and what I get with other sources)

Is there anything else I can provide?

Well it's been a month since your previous post and a new build is available. Have you tried 1250?

Well it's been a month since your previous post and a new build is available. Have you tried 1250?

1250 is what I first tried with. See the original post. I also tried with 1240 to see what would happen.

I am having the same problem with this movie. Not only does it fail within a few seconds, it also tells me that my output drive is too slow. I did download the new version (1.2.5.1) tried the disc again - same issue. Here is the log file.

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.5.1.THE_QUAKE_BD.cbdlog
    292.8 KB · Views: 5
I tried with 1.2.5.2 and same error. I will wait until out of beta and test again.

That's a beta behind. Current version is 1274

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

That's a beta behind. Current version is 1274

That's a strange comment. It started working with 1.2.7.3. It never worked before and I was happy to announce that it does now. I know there is a 1.2.7.4, but not sure what that has to do with anything? Will it stop working? or are you telling everyone on every thread there is a new version just for the fun of it? When next version comes out, will you reply again here that there is a newer one?

Nope just some minor info. When testing is something's fixed, it's just stays recommended to use the latest version that's all . It does happen that things get fixed in 1 and broken again in the next.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back