• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Has CloneDVD Mobile been abandoned by Redfox

I have been a CloneDVD for years. I'd like to purchase a license for CloneDVDm but can't find a way to do so.

Thanks, BRCS. Not sure how I missed that. I was looking all over the CloneDVD site -lol.

I was thinking about buying a license for clone dvd mobile like right now, but if it has bugs/doesn't work right then I will wait until that's fixed.
I am using Clone DVD mobile 1.9.5.0 and I have not had a problem with it at all. I have been using it through several upgrades and this is the best one yet. I just wish I could all Closed Caption to the mpg4's

I was thinking about buying a license for clone dvd mobile like right now, but if it has bugs/doesn't work right then I will wait until that's fixed.

You can test the trial for 21 ? days. Mostly it works.

dip 1950 said: I just wish I could all Closed Caption to the mpg4's.

I opened a thread Apr 17, 2018 requesting info on how to 'capture' closed captions as subs. I primarily use 'avi'; does mpg4 automatically capture closed captions? Or if they are captured under 'avi's, how do I display them during play?

I would just goto opensubtitles.org and download the .srt that fits your backup. As long as you put the .srt file in the same folder as your movie and name the file the same as your movie, your media player should find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back