• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Beowulf: return to the shieldlands

Lennon

CloneBD not selecting all needed playlists and showing many additional playlists.

Disk 1: Does select 4 episodes but also shows the scrambled episodes.
Disk 2: Selects 3 of the 4 episodes and shows the scrambled episodes.
Disk 3: Selects 2 of the 3 episodes and shows the scrambled episodes.
Disk 4: Selects 1 of the 2 episodes and shows the scrambled episodes.

Thanks for any pointers!!!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.5.0_Info_D_BEOWULF D1_B2272C9A_22D9CD73.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
  • AnyDVD_8.3.5.0_Info_D_BEOWULF D2_B2662683_E8126273.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
  • AnyDVD_8.3.5.0_Info_D_BEOWULF D3_FB0A3268_31F8DBCB.ziplog
  • AnyDVD_8.3.5.0_Info_D_BEOWULF D4_99F92439_76B969DA.ziplog
CloneBD not selecting all needed playlists and showing many additional playlists.
OK, thanks, can you create and post all four logs again, now?

Here you go. Thank you.

Attachments

2.2 MB · Views: 2
I rebooted thinking something was cached, but from my (CloneBD) perspective, nothing has changed. Do I need to do something to force a new hit on the DB? Thanks.

If you already ripped then yes, you'll need to rip again. Clonebd doesn't use the OPD, that's anydvd's job. And decryption wasn't handled properly immediately. So the rips you have now are useless.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

If you already ripped then yes, you'll need to rip again. Clonebd doesn't use the OPD, that's anydvd's job. And decryption wasn't handled properly immediately. So the rips you have now are useless.

I think I ripped again. I start AnyDVD, put disk in, start cloandb, rip to MKV files. Cloanbd behaves as it first did, not selecting all episodes on disk, shows a few dozen episodes with their scenes out of place. So I have no rips, I'm coming directly off my blu-rays.

Then you'll need to provide new anydvd logfile's first, at this point clonebd is irrelevant until it's confirmed that the decryption is done correctly. Only then should clonebd behave too

Then you'll need to provide new anydvd logfile's first, at this point clonebd is irrelevant until it's confirmed that the decryption is done correctly. Only then should clonebd behave too

Very good, here you go. Thanks!!!

Attachments

2.2 MB · Views: 1
The correct playlists are all listed in the AnyDVD status window.

CloneBD should automatically select them and hide the crappy ones.
To be sure, open CloneBD's settings and press "clear cache".

The correct playlists are all listed in the AnyDVD status window.

CloneBD should automatically select them and hide the crappy ones.
To be sure, open CloneBD's settings and press "clear cache".

First, thanks Pete and Ch3Vr0n for your help. I cleared clonedb's cache, and rebooted. Started anydvd, put the physical disk in, started clonedb. CloneDB does not select all needed playlists and still shows the crappy ones. However, anydvd does show the correct playlists in the status window. I manually added the unselected ones to clonedb and am able to rip. Although I can do what I want, I'll send something to CloneDB's people letting them know something wrong maybe going on.

Thanks again.

Back