• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie, a Star is Born, when transcoding CloneBD gets an error

gameowl

Hello, I fully ripped a Star is Born from bluray disc with AnyDVD HD to my hard drive successfully. But when I transcode the movie doing a complete copy to eventually burn to bluray disc. CloneBD gives me within seven seconds of first transcoding an error message and CloneBD is forced to close (the CloneBD software). Here are the CloneBD transcoder error log files and the CloneBD crash dump files logs attached. Please fix the issue.

Attachments

• CloneBD_1.2.4.9_Transcoder_20190504223026.txt
    37.9 KB · Views: 2
Also incase RedFox need this (I know this is the CloneBD forum, but this post originally relates to an CloneBD issue) here is the Star is Born ANYDVD HD log file from the original disc in case that helps.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.5.1_Info_D_A_STAR_IS_BORN_2018_D350972E_01257D36.ziplog
    181.1 KB · Views: 1
So I was doing some process of elimination and I was backing up the movie Glass on 1080p bluray. And I got the same error. I rolled back to the official stable release of CloneBD 1.2.4.0. The error is gone now and no more problems, fully transcoded fine the movie Glass. So I'm thinking there is a bug in the new beta release (1.2.4.9. I was using) in CloneBD that caused this error from previous posts in this thread. My new plan is to only download and install official release versions of CloneBD. When you download a beta version, you take a risk of more software bugs. But I know Elby will fix the problem.

Back