• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Replicas has multiple, multiple playlists

kzajac

Replicas has multiple (over 100?) playlists showing when opened in CloneBD

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.4.5_Info_S_REPLICAS_4AC7D90F_6C80C6EB.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
Oops,

I didn't check the log but the subject didn't say anything if it's DVD or BD. Sorry!

@Pete will need to fix the screenpass

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Now it should be fine, try again, please.

Pete,

If I play my protected .iso of Replicas in PDVD it plays fine, no problem.

However if I play it in JRiver, I get the Blue Screen of "You have a copy protected disc, yada, yada....".

I take that to mean the AnyDVD fix for the title is not working for JRiver?

Attached my log file...

T

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.5.0_Info_J_REPLICAS_4AC7D90F_DABCDD60.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
I take that to mean the AnyDVD fix for the title is not working for JRiver?
The AnyDVD fix corrects the logic in BD-J, so it should work 100%.
I can't say anything more - I don't have that disc or ISO.

Does that mean it's potentially a bug in libbluray's bd-j implementation?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I made a backup up copy of Replica on 1080p bluray disc using AnyDVD HD and CloneBD. Just got done watching the movie. Played completely fine in my Sanyo player. AnyDVD HD selects before ripping in the status windows 375 for the good playlist and CloneBD in the software shows 375 for the main movie. Both are correct, 375 is the correct playlist.

I made a backup up copy of Replica on 1080p bluray disc using AnyDVD HD and CloneBD. Just got done watching the movie. Played completely fine in my Sanyo player. AnyDVD HD selects before ripping in the status windows 375 for the good playlist and CloneBD in the software shows 375 for the main movie. Both are correct, 375 is the correct playlist. This is for US North America movie

I made a backup up copy of Replica on 1080p bluray disc using AnyDVD HD and CloneBD. Just got done watching the movie. Played completely fine in my Sanyo player. AnyDVD HD selects before ripping in the status windows 375 for the good playlist and CloneBD in the software shows 375 for the main movie. Both are correct, 375 is the correct playlist. This is for US North America movie

Hi gameowl.

There's no doubt that, after Pete's fix, AnyDVD indicates the correct playlist for this movie.

It's just not working when you play the movie with JRiver Media Center.

T

Does that mean it's potentially a bug in libbluray's bd-j implementation?

It turned out, that the cause is, indeed, a slight deviation from the BD-J specification in JRiver Media Center's implementation.
A fix was added to the latest AnyDVD version to hide this deviation from the code on the disc.

I am pretty certain, that roughly 40 to 60 different other Screen Pass titles are also affected, maybe even more.

Thanks for adding that. I wonder if it's a good idea to bring this to j river's attention and get their bd-j implementation fixed?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thanks Lukas.

I think 8.3.5.1 included Pete's fixes but as of right now, still not quite working for me.

Working with Pete to resolve the issues...

Certainly. AFAIK Pete has already done it.

Pete indicated to me he was contacting JRiver.

From what I understand, the issue is really on their end and AnyDVD is trying to side-step it.

Maybe they will fix their end and maybe they won't.

TBD.

T

... I think 8.3.5.1 included Pete's fixes but as of right now, still not quite working for me.

Working with Pete to resolve the issues...

So, nothing wrong with Pete's fix.

Something wrong with my cranium (lol).

I was rushing to test this and mistakenly used an unprotected .iso created from the previous release.

Even AnyDVD's magic can't fix an .iso with protections already removed. That horse has left the barn!

Once I mounted a protected .iso, so that the new fixes could be applied, I was able to play the movie farther than before without any ScreenPass issues.

Haven't had time to watch the entire movie yet, but I think Pete's fix did the trick.

Thanks so much @Pete!

T

Back