• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Need CSS help.. not sure what to do.

Mulelady

Hi
I have Clone dvd, and Clone dvd Mobil, and of couse Any DVD.
I had windows 7 pro and all worked fine, but it crashed and had to get Windows 10 . Now I keep getting a message : Warning, Any DVD is unable to crack all CSS key, but it is possible that one or more titles on this disc will not play correctly.
You can check the AnyDVD CSS key archive from the AanyDVD settings window.
Note. To avoid this message in the future you should set your drive region code to match the region of this disc.
-----------------
I am embarrassed I do not know what any of this means or what to do. I did look in the setting of AnyDVD and in default settings the only one not checked is CSS. should I put a check there?
( my movies do skip chapters when played back)
Thank you

It is possible that you have no connection to the Redfox server and therefore do not get the necessary keys.
Check if your virus scanner is blocking something.
Your drive should be set to the correct region. If you are using DVD Code 1, set this under Video DVD / Settings.
You should then be able to decrypt your discs.

It is possible that you have no connection to the Redfox server and therefore do not get the necessary keys.
Your drive should be set to the correct region. If you are using DVD Code 1, set this under Video DVD / Settings.
You should then be able to decrypt your discs.
I think you have something there. Now that I have the Windows 10, I never get a auto update from them, and I use to all the time. Now I just have to find out where I go to find out. I am on it, Thank you.

Is your Drive Region Code set?
See "How To" set it in signature below.

Not yet, I am going to click on the link and read how to now.

Is your Drive Region Code set?
See "How To" set it in signature below.
When you say " Drive Region Code" do you mean " United States Canada?" thats what mine say #2 and I am in the US.
Let me try and explain whats going on.

I do not burn to a DVD, I save my files on my desk top, then drag to flash drive. When I play on the TV. all goes fine. it plays for say 35 mins then stops for a second and goes to a new chapter. then after about 4 chapters it freezes and I have to jump to the next chapter and it will play. Now I can go in to my computer with the same files and it will play fine. so in other words.. I have to come back to my computer and find the files and watch what I missed. I get the message at the end of copying that is copied fine. Plus I keep getting this CSS message. I went to the fire wall and it was ok in there. ( if the drive region code is not the same as where I live, where do I find that?) Sorry to not know this stuff. Yvonne

When you say " Drive Region Code" do you mean " United States Canada?"
No. The Drive Region Code can not be set via AnyDVD HD's settings.
So set it via the method via the link in signature below.
By the way, provide a logfile for any problematic disc(s). See link on how to do that in signature also.

You quoted it yourself:
Hi
Note. To avoid this message in the future you should set your drive region code to match the region of this disc.
So, exit AnyDVD (important!) and set your drive region in Windows' device manager.

No. DVDs don't use the redfox server.

No. DVDs don't use the redfox server.
Thanks for this information (y) I have never edited a DVD with AnyDVD since using it.So I assumed that everything is running on the server.

To simplify things: DVD protections are handled by new anydvd versions. Bluray protections are mainly handled by the OPD, independent of anydvd version (so even an put of date version can still decrypt new Blu-ray's, but new DVDs might require an updated anydvd)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

No. The Drive Region Code can not be set via AnyDVD HD's settings.
So set it via the method via the link in signature below.
By the way, provide a logfile for any problematic disc(s). See link on how to do that in signature also.
Hi, I am sorry I did not get right back. I had to go out of town, and was not able to get a DVD to work with. I will RE read the info you provided. and see what happens. Thank you.

Back