• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Infinity Chamber (2016)

just curious

CloneBD "errors out" at apx 60% completion when creating a h265 mkv or mp4 of Infinity Chamber

CloneBD log attached

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.4.8.Infinitychamber.cbdlog
    941.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Infinity Chamber.jpg
    Infinity Chamber.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
CloneBD "errors out" at apx 80% completion when creating a h265 mkv or mp4 of Infinity Chamber

CloneBD log attached

Hi just curious!

Been meaning to make an .mkv of Infinity Chamber so I tried this as well.

Making a lossless .mkv of the Main Movie with subtitles.

Source is a protected .iso.

CloneBD got about half way through then stopped with an "error in processStreams".

CloneBD logfile attached.....

T

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.4.0.Infinity Chamber.cbdlog
    939 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
Was this by any chance fixed in the last AnyDVD release?

I noticed in the release notes something about support for new on-demand Blu-Rays and Infinity Chamber is on-demand....

T

Did you try the disc again?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

No, CloneBD still errors out.

Here's the most recent CBD logfile....

EDIT: ... and in case it's needed, adding the AnyDVD logfile.

T

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.4.0.Infinity Chamber.cbdlog
    939 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyDVD_8.3.5.0_Info_J_INFINITY_CHAMBER_4B803097_96A3C6F3.ziplog
    71.8 KB · Views: 1
Title seems to decrypt just fine, but you have the 'remove annoying...' setting active. Undo that one and try again. if that fails I doubt it's an AnyDVD issue and more likely a clonebd one. AnyDVD doesn't create mkv's

Title seems to decrypt just fine, but you have the 'remove annoying...' setting active. Undo that one and try again. if that fails I doubt it's an AnyDVD issue and more likely a clonebd one. AnyDVD doesn't create mkv's

No, it is a CloneBD issue, no problem with decryption.

I just thought it may have been discovered that the root cause was something in AnyDVD as happens sometimes.

I thought this when I saw the mention of on-demand movie support changes in the latest AnyDVD release notes.

Guess it was unrelated because it didn't fix this issue.

T

No, it is a CloneBD issue, no problem with decryption.

It's actually a disc issue.

It appears to have broken data in the audio stream.
There's no protection at all on it, so I assume, this is just a bad mastering.

If you play back the movie (00000.m2ts) with VLC, you'll get a very noticeable audio glitch at 1:03:43

And VLC's log will display:

main warning: playback way too early (-417946): playing silence
main debug: inserting 20061 zeroes

That's exactly where CloneBD throws in the towel.

Maybe Elby can add some workaround to somehow navigate through this area of broken data.

If you play back the movie (00000.m2ts) with VLC, you'll get a very noticeable audio glitch at 1:03:43

Maybe Elby can add some workaround to somehow navigate through this area of broken data.

Is this what we have to look forward to with on-demand discs, crappy authoring?

When I mount my .iso, AnyDVD is reporting AACS copy protection only.

If I play the title in PDVD, at 1:03 there is a barely perceptible "twitch" in the video that looks like it's just part of the montage scene that's unfolding. No audible issues. So I never noticed it.

If I play the .iso or the file you mention in VLC, video play is smooth but there's a short silence there, definitely noticeable.

So I guess different players handle the issue differently because it seems like PDVD skips over the section with bad audio, whereas VLC pads the missing audio and creates a silent gap.

I'm sure CloneBD can overcome the bad audio mastering because I was able to create an .mkv using my "third-party backup" backup program with no issue.

When I play that .mkv it plays exactly like the .iso does at 1:03 in those two players.

Kudos for tracking down the problem!

T

Last edited:

Pete

Did my CloneBD processing of Infinity Chamber (2016) fail for the same reason as testiles did?

My CloneBD log is at top of this thread

Note: The attached Anydvd log is from the iso I made that has the protection removed. I no longer have the original disc.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.5.0_Info_F_INFINITYCHAMBER_4B803097_00000000.ziplog
    74.8 KB · Views: 2
Pete

Did my CloneBD processing of Infinity Chamber (2016) fail for the same reason as testiles did?

My CloneBD log is at top of this thread

Note: The attached Anydvd log is from the iso I made that has the protection removed. I no longer have the original disc.

If yours also fails at the 1:03 mark, it must be the same glitch...

T

Yes.

As mentioned before: this disc does not have any protection at all. Not even AACS.

Back